55 k body parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 55 k body parts

I am needing both tail light housings in good shape for my 55 stude ht k body. I will attend the Shelbyville Tenn. meet.if someone could bring them there. I also need a window regulator for the right door and a regulator with window for the drivers door for my 57 silver hawk. Can someone tell me if the regulators in a ht will work in a coupe. call Tom 270-737-4134 tlb@juno.com

The regulators will not interchange. Further - you'll be one of the luckiest guys on earth if someone shows up with a pair of taillight bodies for you - and that's in ANY condition, let alone "good".[V]

Miscreant adrift in
    the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
    1960 Larkvertible V8
    1958 Provincial wagon
    1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

The regulators will not interchange. Further - you'll be one of the luckiest guys on earth if someone shows up with a pair of taillight bodies for you - and that's in ANY condition, let alone "good".[V]

Miscreant adrift in
      the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
      1960 Larkvertible V8
      1958 Provincial wagon
      1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

I have a tail light housing for a '55 K body. Its in the trunk of my coupe currently on Ebay. My mechanic said I had lots of extra chrome in that trunk. He's the expert and I'm the newbie. I didn't know they had any value. Ernie

'55 Regal Commander, 259/auto.
        "life is a one-way ride and I'm gonna have some fun--there are no replays"

Comment

I have a tail light housing for a '55 K body. Its in the trunk of my coupe currently on Ebay. My mechanic said I had lots of extra chrome in that trunk. He's the expert and I'm the newbie. I didn't know they had any value. Ernie

'55 Regal Commander, 259/auto.
          "life is a one-way ride and I'm gonna have some fun--there are no replays"

Comment

Just about ANY of the pot metal pieces of trim for the 53 thru 55 C-K cars has good value. The better the piece (condition), the more it's value.

Miscreant adrift in
            the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
            1960 Larkvertible V8
            1958 Provincial wagon
            1953 Commander coupe

Comment

Just about ANY of the pot metal pieces of trim for the 53 thru 55 C-K cars has good value. The better the piece (condition), the more it's value.

Miscreant adrift in
              the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
              1960 Larkvertible V8
              1958 Provincial wagon
              1953 Commander coupe

Comment

I BELIEVE THE C&K HOUSINGS ARE THE SAME. IF YOUR COUPE IS A PARTS CAR AND IF NOT ,YOU MAY WANT TO KEEP THE ONE HOUSING FOR A SPARE. IN EITHER CASE, SHOOT ME A PRICE AND A PIC.TOM

Comment

I BELIEVE THE C&K HOUSINGS ARE THE SAME. IF YOUR COUPE IS A PARTS CAR AND IF NOT ,YOU MAY WANT TO KEEP THE ONE HOUSING FOR A SPARE. IN EITHER CASE, SHOOT ME A PRICE AND A PIC.TOM

Comment

55-56 C/K taillight housings are all the same, although I believe they had different part numbers. maybe the 55s still had cloth covered wiring? anyway the only odd one is the '56 golden hawk which had a notch for fin clearance other than that they are all the same, if you find '56 ones your '55 lenses will fit right in.

and yes, they're all hard to find.

nate

--
                    55 Commander Starlight
                    http://members.cox.net/njnagel
                    --
                    55 Commander Starlight

Comment

55-56 C/K taillight housings are all the same, although I believe they had different part numbers. maybe the 55s still had cloth covered wiring? anyway the only odd one is the '56 golden hawk which had a notch for fin clearance other than that they are all the same, if you find '56 ones your '55 lenses will fit right in.

and yes, they're all hard to find.

nate

--
                      55 Commander Starlight
                      --
                      55 Commander Starlight

Comment

Studebakers West has a real nice rechromed taillight housing in my warehouse. He also has new regulators for your hawk. C-K door window regulators are the same, provided they are from the same year, but the glass is different. Stephen

Stephen Cade

Comment

Studebakers West has a real nice rechromed taillight housing in my warehouse. He also has new regulators for your hawk. C-K door window regulators are the same, provided they are from the same year, but the glass is different. Stephen

Stephen Cade

Comment

Working...
                          X