Kansas area swap meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kansas area swap meet

Hello all, my family will be moving to the Wichita area this summer. I was wondering if there are any Studebaker swap meets around. I hail from PA so I was always a little spoiled with Reedsville and York.

Thanks

Hey, always glad to have more StudeFolk here in Kansas! I don't know of any Studebaker specific swap meets coming up, but there is ready access to parts at Vern Ediger's place in Halstead, etc. Look me up if you'd like to join us in the Midway Chapter.
    The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

Oh I've been to Verns. Bought several parts off him. Well maybe an all studebaker swap meet needs organized.

Comment

Perhaps so.... We do have a Zone Meet in the planning stages for 2020 that will include swap meet space, and there is a yearly swap meet for charity in Wichita every March (most recent was last weekend....).
        The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

First weekend of May, the Tulsa Chapt will be hosting the Spring Zone Meet. Don't ask me why they have backed it up a week to conflict with the So Bend meet!
          Barry'd in Studes

Comment

Barry,

The Tulsa Spring Zone Meet is the 3rd weekend of May; the 17th & 18th.

Charlie D.

Comment

Working...
            X