Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milaca
    replied
    I wonder how many semi-van trailer loads it took to move the inventory this time?

Leave a comment:

• starliner62
    replied
    Now it's time for a huge sale!!!!

Leave a comment:

• 62champ
    replied

Little more crowded back in December...

Last edited by 62champ; 03-19-2019, 07:22 PM.

Leave a comment:

• David
    replied
    I just recieved an order from them last week that was made during the move. It shipped out same day. I made the order online then called an hour later to add a part I had forgotten. Very friendly and fast.

Leave a comment:

• BobWaitz
    replied
    Sorry to see it go but glad it's being preserved by people who care!

Leave a comment:

• raprice
    replied
    Wow, not even a paper clip is left. Good luck to Jim & Corey. They've been able to preserve Stude parts for a long time. All the best!!!

Leave a comment:

• LarkTruck
    replied
    Here's a link to some pics. Floor is so clean you could eat off it! Well, maybe not.

https://www.facebook.com/studebakeri...&theater&ifg=1

JS

Leave a comment:

• mbstude
    replied
    Stephen was there yesterday loading up a few crates full of stuff. Maybe he was the last person in South Bend to buy Studebaker parts from the “factory”?

Leave a comment:

• unclemiltie
    replied
    I will miss the parts in South Bend but am glad to see they were able to reduce overhead and thus help insure that the parts are around for years to come.

Leave a comment:

• BobPalma
    replied
    & . 'Too bad someone didn't photograph the last truckload of parts headed south on U.S. 31 at the city limits...or did they?

End of an era, but so happy to see the inventory saved yet again. Best wishes to Cory and Jim, and thanks to all who have worked so diligently on this through the years. BP

Leave a comment:

• PackardV8
    replied
    Will the last one leaving South Bend please turn off the lights. End of an era.

The museum is still there, but the hardware is gone.

jack vines

Leave a comment:

• DieselJim
    replied
    Hope In. About 30 miles south of Greenfield. Took a final walk through yesterday. More Studebaker memory's. Studebaker Salvage, Standard Surplus, Newman & Altman, to SASCO, and then Studebaker International. No more running to the Studebaker parts house in South Bend.
    Last edited by DieselJim; 03-15-2019, 10:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• RadioRoy
    replied
    Where is their new location?

Leave a comment:

• LarkTruck
    started a topic Studebaker International Move Complete

Studebaker International Move Complete

Rumor has it, (well, actually a post by Corey on Stude Addicts F B Page) that the last load was hauled out of South Bend today. Congratulations Guys! Bittersweet, but I am sure you can all breath a little easier now.
    Best of Luck in your new location!
    JS
    Last edited by LarkTruck; 03-15-2019, 06:04 PM.
Working...
X