Bells Studebaker Diner & Museum
    Bellingham, WA.

2019 PNW Can Am Zone Meet Info

Zone Meet Info and Registration
    Attached Files
    Bellingham, WA.

Comment

Thanks for posting that James, as was said at our meeting Sunday; "it is more important than ever to get as many as possible to Register EARLY".

That is because so much depends on the Numbers to get the Hotel Rooms, Banquet reservations, T Shirts, Dash Plaques, Car Show space, Swap Meet Space, Security and help to run it all for a: SDC Pacific Northwest Can Am Zone Meet with dwindling Chapter Member numbers.

Ya hear us Canada EH? Come on down!
      Last edited by StudeRich; 03-12-2019, 01:07 PM.
      StudeRich
      Second Generation Stude Driver,
      Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

Originally posted by StudeRich View Post
        Thanks for posting that James, as was said at our meeting Sunday; "it is more important than ever to get as many as possible to Register EARLY".

That is because so much depends on the Numbers to get the Hotel Rooms, Banquet reservations, T Shirts, Dash Plaques, Car Show space, Swap Meet Space, Security and help to run it all for a: SDC Pacific Northwest Can Am Zone Meet with dwindling Chapter Member numbers.

Ya hear us Canada EH? Come on down!
        I plan to be there and expect a pretty good turnout from the Vancouver Island Chapter. Of course the quid pro quo is for our American friends to come north for the Northwest Overdrive in Salmon Arm in late May.
        Mark Hayden
        '66 Commander
        Zone Coordinator
        Pacific Can-Am Zone

Comment

Originally posted by Mark57 View Post
          I plan to be there and expect a pretty good turnout from the Vancouver Island Chapter. Of course the quid pro quo is for our American friends to come north for the Northwest Overdrive in Salmon Arm in late May.
          Looking forward to enjoying the Salmon Arm tour and the people who make the journey!
          The Northwest Overdrive Tour is the place to be and the tour to see, for Studebaker Drivers.
          Those who like to Drive their Studebaker a lot, gather with others who's odometers gain many "Miles of Smiles"!
          Bellingham, WA.

Comment

I hope to be there. Just trying to free up my schedule for the dates. I will try to get my brother, Bill there as well. He lives in Marysville so not far from Bellingham.
            Sounds like fun!
            Ed Sallia
            Dundee, OR

Sol Lucet Omnibus

Comment

A reminder to get your Hotel Reservations.
              Someone reported getting the last available group hotel room, however there are still plenty of rooms. The hotel can add some more SDC discounted rooms until closer to the deadline unless entire hotel becomes full, but after the deadline rates become much higher.
              The Best Western Plus Hotel went through a complete remodel and is very nice. Swapmeet vendors also get their 1st space Free.

Attached Files
              Last edited by Bellingham Studenut; 04-29-2019, 07:41 AM.
              Bellingham, WA.

Comment

Wish I could make it this year... But I will just be coming back from the Elks National Convention in St Louis the day before.
                1960 Lark VIII Regal Wagon

Comment

I will be driving my Roadtrek camper van to the Zone Meet. Did you make any discount deal with the Bellingham RV Park that is next door to the meet hotel?

Comment

I'll be there with parts. We have a bit of everything, mostly NOS, new parts and some reproductions. Now is a good time to email for large , rare or special items because we may not get a 20 x 75 foot stall like we did in Tacoma last year. It will still be quite a bit.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN9351.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	59.3 KB
ID:	1728137

Comment

My family and I will be there already signed up and have 2 rooms secured, looking forward to it 2 day run from the bay area. see you there.
                      Candbstudebakers
                      Castro Valley,
                      California

Comment

Working...
                      X