Not quite fifteen minutes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not quite fifteen minutes

My daughter in law was watching and episode of "The Real Housewives of New York" which was shot in the Hamptons, and guess whose green Sky Hawk got in the shot? I'll wait... time's up. The answer is mine! The show is due to be aired in the thirteenth and then on demand on the fifteenth. Now maybe I'll start getting some calls from one of those agencies which rent vintage cars for photo and film shoots. Then again, maybe not...
    peter lee

Hey, we'll take what we can get.... right?
    The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

Excellent! Post a screen grab!!!

Comment

Peter I do not know about Hollywood for you but, I can tell you "gung-hey-fa-choy"
        Originally posted by plee4139 View Post
        My daughter in law was watching and episode of "The Real Housewives of New York" which was shot in the Hamptons, and guess whose green Sky Hawk got in the shot? I'll wait... time's up. The answer is mine! The show is due to be aired in the thirteenth and then on demand on the fifteenth. Now maybe I'll start getting some calls from one of those agencies which rent vintage cars for photo and film shoots. Then again, maybe not...

Comment

Working...
        X