X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what huh
    replied
    Originally posted by R3 challenger View Post
    Congratulations, Charles; beautiful car.

I also enjoyed the typo on page 3 of the February issue; it's in the box entitled "About the Covers": "1961 Lark VII". Now that's really ​rare! <GGG>

George
    I saw that as well, gave me a chuckle

Leave a comment:

• Kurt
    replied
    Nice Lark. Congratulations.

Leave a comment:

• S2Deluxe
    replied
    Originally posted by rockne10 View Post
    ....[ATTACH=CONFIG]78388[/ATTACH].....
    Thank you! Lucy's definitely a classy ride. Now I'm grinning too!

Mark

Leave a comment:

• R3 challenger
    replied
    Congratulations, Charles; beautiful car.

I also enjoyed the typo on page 3 of the February issue; it's in the box entitled "About the Covers": "1961 Lark VII". Now that's really ​rare! <GGG>

George

Leave a comment:

• candbstudebakers
    replied
    Gene, thanks for the hand on the little 61. I just sold the 52 and getting ready for my trip to Australia in April, and then in Sept. to Ohio and hope to see you then.

Leave a comment:

• candbstudebakers
    replied
    Charles, nothing makes me happier then to sell Studebaker and the buyer is happy with it and that car belongs on the cover with the perfect setting...........enjoy....Bob

Leave a comment:

• StudebakerGene
    replied
    I loved it as well, sounds like it found the perfect home......enjoy

Leave a comment:

• what huh
    replied
    Originally posted by StudebakerGene View Post
    QUOTE=what huh;1144215]Thank you very much. I am very glad to own it, great chassis to play with and do a few things.
    You are very fortunate, it was almost in my flock, had it not been a four door it would be in North Carolina right now. I couldn't believe the interior condition, just like stepping back into time......enjoy[/QUOTE]

I to wanted a 2 door but when I had my truck I was amazed at how much I wanted the 2 extra seats. I realize that the 2 doors have those 2 extra seats but I have a thing with function over form, ask my wife sometimes is bugs the snot out of her lol.

I’m glad the 4 door won out for me cause since I have owned this Lark I have used those back 2 doors just as much as the fronts from taking friends around town. For what I’m using it for I feel that the 2 door would have got on my nervous quick knowing that there is a better suited car for how I use it

I guess I took the long way around of saying that I LOVE my car haha
    Last edited by what huh; 02-01-2019, 10:29 AM.

Leave a comment:

• StudebakerGene
    replied
    QUOTE=what huh;1144215]Thank you very much. I am very glad to own it, great chassis to play with and do a few things.[/QUOTE]

You are very fortunate, it was almost in my flock, had it not been a four door it would be in North Carolina right now. I couldn't believe the interior condition, just like stepping back into time......enjoy

Leave a comment:

• what huh
    replied
    Congratulations.... I figured with the mileage it had to be the same car. I helped Bob bring her back to life while restoring my Coupe Express, phenomenal car.
    Thank you very much. I am very glad to own it, great chassis to play with and do a few things.

Leave a comment:

• StudebakerGene
    replied
    Congratulations.... I figured with the mileage it had to be the same car. I helped Bob bring her back to life while restoring my Coupe Express, phenomenal car.

Leave a comment:

• what huh
    replied
    Is this the Lark Bob Peterson sold last year from San Jose Ca.?
    Yes this is the one

Leave a comment:

• Metman
    replied
    Congratulations!!

Leave a comment:

• StudebakerGene
    replied
    Is this the Lark Bob Peterson sold last year from San Jose Ca.?

Leave a comment:

• Bullet
    replied
    Very very nice!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X