I made the cover!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StudebakerGene View Post
    Congratulations.... I figured with the mileage it had to be the same car. I helped Bob bring her back to life while restoring my Coupe Express, phenomenal car.
    Thank you very much. I am very glad to own it, great chassis to play with and do a few things.
    1961 Lark Regal VIII 259/auto -- Lucy

Comment

QUOTE=what huh;1144215]Thank you very much. I am very glad to own it, great chassis to play with and do a few things.[/QUOTE]

You are very fortunate, it was almost in my flock, had it not been a four door it would be in North Carolina right now. I couldn't believe the interior condition, just like stepping back into time......enjoy
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by StudebakerGene View Post
        QUOTE=what huh;1144215]Thank you very much. I am very glad to own it, great chassis to play with and do a few things.
        You are very fortunate, it was almost in my flock, had it not been a four door it would be in North Carolina right now. I couldn't believe the interior condition, just like stepping back into time......enjoy[/QUOTE]

I to wanted a 2 door but when I had my truck I was amazed at how much I wanted the 2 extra seats. I realize that the 2 doors have those 2 extra seats but I have a thing with function over form, ask my wife sometimes is bugs the snot out of her lol.

I’m glad the 4 door won out for me cause since I have owned this Lark I have used those back 2 doors just as much as the fronts from taking friends around town. For what I’m using it for I feel that the 2 door would have got on my nervous quick knowing that there is a better suited car for how I use it

I guess I took the long way around of saying that I LOVE my car haha
        Last edited by what huh; 02-01-2019, 10:29 AM.

Comment

I loved it as well, sounds like it found the perfect home......enjoy
          sigpic

Comment

Charles, nothing makes me happier then to sell Studebaker and the buyer is happy with it and that car belongs on the cover with the perfect setting...........enjoy....Bob
            Candbstudebakers
            Castro Valley,
            California

Comment

Gene, thanks for the hand on the little 61. I just sold the 52 and getting ready for my trip to Australia in April, and then in Sept. to Ohio and hope to see you then.
              Candbstudebakers
              Castro Valley,
              California

Comment

Congratulations, Charles; beautiful car.

I also enjoyed the typo on page 3 of the February issue; it's in the box entitled "About the Covers": "1961 Lark VII". Now that's really ​rare! <GGG>

George
                george krem

Comment

Originally posted by rockne10 View Post
                  ....[ATTACH=CONFIG]78388[/ATTACH].....
                  Thank you! Lucy's definitely a classy ride. Now I'm grinning too!

Mark
                  sigpic

S2Deluxe = (5H - C3).

Comment

Nice Lark. Congratulations.
                    1962 Champ

51 Commander 4 door

Comment

Originally posted by R3 challenger View Post
                      Congratulations, Charles; beautiful car.

I also enjoyed the typo on page 3 of the February issue; it's in the box entitled "About the Covers": "1961 Lark VII". Now that's really ​rare! <GGG>

George
                      I saw that as well, gave me a chuckle

Comment

Working...
                      X