Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gary1953
    replied
    Thank you Bob for getting the forum back up and for all you do. I missed it yesterday.

Gary Sanders
    Nixa, MO
    President Toy Studebaker Collectors Club. Have an interest in Toy Studebakers? Contact me for details.

Leave a comment:

• Gary1953
    replied
    Thank you Bob for getting the forum back up and for all you do. I missed it yesterday.

Gary Sanders
    Nixa, MO
    President Toy Studebaker Collectors Club. Have an interest in Toy Studebakers? Contact me for details.

Leave a comment:

• bob40
    replied
    Kudo's Bob.Excellent work as always.

Leave a comment:

• bob40
    replied
    Kudo's Bob.Excellent work as always.

Leave a comment:

• gordr
    replied
    Thanks you, Bob, for your tireless work in keeping the Forum up and running. I had just upgraded my Firefox install from 1.5x to 2.0x, and added the Ad Blocker Plus plug-in, so needless to say, I figured something I'd done on MY end was at fault. But all the other Web sites I visited were OK.

The ad blocker rocks; eBay pages load Waaay faster without those annoying banner and sidebar ads.

Gord Richmond, within Weasel range of the Alberta Badlands

Leave a comment:

• gordr
    replied
    Thanks you, Bob, for your tireless work in keeping the Forum up and running. I had just upgraded my Firefox install from 1.5x to 2.0x, and added the Ad Blocker Plus plug-in, so needless to say, I figured something I'd done on MY end was at fault. But all the other Web sites I visited were OK.

The ad blocker rocks; eBay pages load Waaay faster without those annoying banner and sidebar ads.

Gord Richmond, within Weasel range of the Alberta Badlands

Leave a comment:

• rbruner
    replied
    Glad to see the Forum back. Instead of working on the truck I went
    to the Southeastern Wildlife Show. Got to hold an albino Alligator
    at the Garden and Gun Magazine(shameless plug for my wife) tent.
    If you gaze upon a white alligator it will bring you good fortune.
    All I got is some darn virus from the varmint![8D]

Leave a comment:

• rbruner
    replied
    Glad to see the Forum back. Instead of working on the truck I went
    to the Southeastern Wildlife Show. Got to hold an albino Alligator
    at the Garden and Gun Magazine(shameless plug for my wife) tent.
    If you gaze upon a white alligator it will bring you good fortune.
    All I got is some darn virus from the varmint![8D]

Leave a comment:

• studegary
    replied
    I am glad that you posted this, Bob S. As you may remember, not too long ago I contacted you because I could not get to the Forum. You said that things were good on your end. I decided that I must have had a problem with the server that I was going through or something like that. This weekend, when I couldn't reach the Forum, I figured that it was the same problem. Thanks for your work on this and communication of the problem situation is a good thing.

Gary L.
    Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
    Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Leave a comment:

• studegary
    replied
    I am glad that you posted this, Bob S. As you may remember, not too long ago I contacted you because I could not get to the Forum. You said that things were good on your end. I decided that I must have had a problem with the server that I was going through or something like that. This weekend, when I couldn't reach the Forum, I figured that it was the same problem. Thanks for your work on this and communication of the problem situation is a good thing.

Gary L.
    Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
    Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Leave a comment:

• Commander51
    replied
    quote:Originally posted by Lothar

Bob
    The SDC forum is as functional and reliable (probably more so) than Studebaker cars themselves. You definitely "deliver more than your promise." Thanks for all your efforts!

1950 Champion
    Holdrege NE
    I couldn't say it any better... so here it is again!

51 Commander State Sedan
    Butler PA

Leave a comment:

• Commander51
    replied
    quote:Originally posted by Lothar

Bob
    The SDC forum is as functional and reliable (probably more so) than Studebaker cars themselves. You definitely "deliver more than your promise." Thanks for all your efforts!

1950 Champion
    Holdrege NE
    I couldn't say it any better... so here it is again!

51 Commander State Sedan
    Butler PA

Leave a comment:

• bams50
    replied
    quote:Originally posted by StudeDave57
    [brHe wasn't my driver, but some guy from South Bend, Indiana won it.

I hear ya- mine neither. He died watching his son and best friend right in front of him battling for the win[V][V]

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
    Parish, central NY 13131

"With your Lark you're on your own, free as a bird, alive as a Lark. You've suddenly discovered that parking is a pleasure, traffic is a breeze, turning's no trick at all, and happiness is a thing called Larking!"

Leave a comment:

• bams50
    replied
    quote:Originally posted by StudeDave57
    [brHe wasn't my driver, but some guy from South Bend, Indiana won it.

I hear ya- mine neither. He died watching his son and best friend right in front of him battling for the win[V][V]

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
    Parish, central NY 13131

"With your Lark you're on your own, free as a bird, alive as a Lark. You've suddenly discovered that parking is a pleasure, traffic is a breeze, turning's no trick at all, and happiness is a thing called Larking!"

Leave a comment:

replied
    quote:Originally posted by BShaw

Well, Sunday [u]is</u> a day of rest, you know. ...
    We appear to be back up and running. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Thanks for your effort. I, for one, appreciate it.
    I had just installed IE 7.0 and thought it had knocked me out of the Forum. I guess I have to take back some of the bad things I said about MicroSoft.
    However, in a Forum-deprived stupor I did notice another forum that I hadn't seen before- the Station Wagons, so I tuned in to it.

[img=right]http://www.frontiernet.net/~thejohnsons/Forum%20signature%20pix/R-4.JPG[/img=right][img=right]http://www.frontiernet.net/~thejohnsons/Forum%20signature%20pix/64L.JPG[/img=right][img=right]http://www.frontiernet.net/~thejohnsons/Forum%20signature%20pix/64P.jpg[/img=right][img=right]http://www.frontiernet.net/~thejohnsons/Forum%20signature%20pix/53K.jpg[/img=right]Paul Johnson, Wild and Wonderful West Virginia
    '53 Commander Starliner (since 1966)
    '64 Daytona Wagonaire (original owner)
    '64 Daytona Convertible (2006)
    Museum R-4 engine
    1962 Gravely Model L (Studebaker-Packard serial plate)
    1972 Gravely Model 430 (Studebaker name plate, Studebaker Onan engine)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X