FORUM WAS OFFLINE SUNDAY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

quote:Originally posted by StudeDave57
    [brHe wasn't my driver, but some guy from South Bend, Indiana won it.

I hear ya- mine neither. He died watching his son and best friend right in front of him battling for the win[V][V]

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
    Parish, central NY 13131

"With your Lark you're on your own, free as a bird, alive as a Lark. You've suddenly discovered that parking is a pleasure, traffic is a breeze, turning's no trick at all, and happiness is a thing called Larking!"

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Lothar

Bob
      The SDC forum is as functional and reliable (probably more so) than Studebaker cars themselves. You definitely "deliver more than your promise." Thanks for all your efforts!

1950 Champion
      Holdrege NE
      I couldn't say it any better... so here it is again!

51 Commander State Sedan
      Butler PA

51 Commander State Sedan
      Butler PA

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Lothar

Bob
        The SDC forum is as functional and reliable (probably more so) than Studebaker cars themselves. You definitely "deliver more than your promise." Thanks for all your efforts!

1950 Champion
        Holdrege NE
        I couldn't say it any better... so here it is again!

51 Commander State Sedan
        Butler PA

51 Commander State Sedan
        Butler PA

Comment

I am glad that you posted this, Bob S. As you may remember, not too long ago I contacted you because I could not get to the Forum. You said that things were good on your end. I decided that I must have had a problem with the server that I was going through or something like that. This weekend, when I couldn't reach the Forum, I figured that it was the same problem. Thanks for your work on this and communication of the problem situation is a good thing.

Gary L.
          Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
          Studebaker enthusiast much longer
          Gary L.
          Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968

Comment

I am glad that you posted this, Bob S. As you may remember, not too long ago I contacted you because I could not get to the Forum. You said that things were good on your end. I decided that I must have had a problem with the server that I was going through or something like that. This weekend, when I couldn't reach the Forum, I figured that it was the same problem. Thanks for your work on this and communication of the problem situation is a good thing.

Gary L.
            Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
            Gary L.
            Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968

Comment

Glad to see the Forum back. Instead of working on the truck I went
              to the Southeastern Wildlife Show. Got to hold an albino Alligator
              at the Garden and Gun Magazine(shameless plug for my wife) tent.
              If you gaze upon a white alligator it will bring you good fortune.
              All I got is some darn virus from the varmint![8D]

Comment

Glad to see the Forum back. Instead of working on the truck I went
                to the Southeastern Wildlife Show. Got to hold an albino Alligator
                at the Garden and Gun Magazine(shameless plug for my wife) tent.
                If you gaze upon a white alligator it will bring you good fortune.
                All I got is some darn virus from the varmint![8D]

Comment

Thanks you, Bob, for your tireless work in keeping the Forum up and running. I had just upgraded my Firefox install from 1.5x to 2.0x, and added the Ad Blocker Plus plug-in, so needless to say, I figured something I'd done on MY end was at fault. But all the other Web sites I visited were OK.

The ad blocker rocks; eBay pages load Waaay faster without those annoying banner and sidebar ads.

Gord Richmond, within Weasel range of the Alberta Badlands

Comment

Thanks you, Bob, for your tireless work in keeping the Forum up and running. I had just upgraded my Firefox install from 1.5x to 2.0x, and added the Ad Blocker Plus plug-in, so needless to say, I figured something I'd done on MY end was at fault. But all the other Web sites I visited were OK.

The ad blocker rocks; eBay pages load Waaay faster without those annoying banner and sidebar ads.

Comment

Kudo's Bob.Excellent work as always.
                      Mono mind in a stereo world

Comment

Kudo's Bob.Excellent work as always.
                        Mono mind in a stereo world

Comment

Thank you Bob for getting the forum back up and for all you do. I missed it yesterday.

Gary Sanders
                          Nixa, MO
                          President Toy Studebaker Collectors Club. Have an interest in Toy Studebakers? Contact me for details.
                          Gary Sanders
                          Nixa, MO

Comment

Thank you Bob for getting the forum back up and for all you do. I missed it yesterday.

Gary Sanders
                            Nixa, MO
                            President Toy Studebaker Collectors Club. Have an interest in Toy Studebakers? Contact me for details.
                            Gary Sanders
                            Nixa, MO

Comment

Working...
                            X