X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sweetolbob
    replied
    Originally posted by studegary View Post
    How many of those 12 were sold No Reserve? In those cases, the seller had to take the high bid no matter what it was.
    I did notice a nice 1955 President hardtop that reached its reserve at $19K and sold for $19K.
    Also, a nice 1963 Avanti sold for $19K (I believe that the reserve was around $16K).
    While I can post individual cars and auction results, the site won't let me post the page with the summary of all Studes that went through the auction. There are currently 5 with "bid goes on" so at least they had reserves. Add the two Gary mentioned and the total is at least 7 with reserves.

One of Mecum's selling points for several years is he will accept reserves on his cars. Probably costs a bit more but I'll bet the vast percentage of vehicles there were reserve cars or at least when I was watching.

Bob

Leave a comment:

• studegary
    replied
    Originally posted by fastjohnll View Post
    12 out of 17 Studebakers sold. Almost all presented well.
    How many of those 12 were sold No Reserve? In those cases, the seller had to take the high bid no matter what it was.
    I did notice a nice 1955 President hardtop that reached its reserve at $19K and sold for $19K.
    Also, a nice 1963 Avanti sold for $19K (I believe that the reserve was around $16K).

Leave a comment:

• fastjohnll
    replied
    Also a 1958 Packard Hawk sold for--hold on to your hats--$93,500.

Leave a comment:

• fastjohnll
    started a topic Mecum Kissimmee action results

Mecum Kissimmee action results

12 out of 17 Studebakers sold. Almost all presented well.
Working...
X