Growing older and too many studebakers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Growing older and too many studebakers

I am making this post after much sole searching, i have around 100 studebaker cars and trucks that i am going to sell in the next year. These are all in as is condition , good project cars and trucks, they have been stored inside in pole buildings and i have owned most of them for over 30 years. The oldest is a 1937 4 door sedan up to 1966. I have hawks , speedsters ,convertibles , coupes, sedans, pickups, big trucks, 4x4 pickups, stations wagons, etc if anyone is seriously interested in a certain model, p m me to discuss it thanks

Sounds like quite a collection.

If its not too much effort, please take some good photos of what you have and post them in that new 'For Sale & Wanted' section here on the Forum. We don't insist on having to do it tonight, but over the next few days or weeks would be sufficient so we don't have to digest all of what you have at once.

Craig

Comment

Well...dog gone it!...All these years I drove right by on my way to the York swap meet and never knew. I only have 5 Studebakers in my pole barn.

You certainly got my attention...BUT ...NOW WE'RE BOTH TOO OLD!
      John Clary
      Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

I sent you a PM.
        sals54

Comment

I am interested in 1 ton, 1 1/2 ton or 2 ton truck PM me. Thanks for sharing! Sherm / Green Bay

Comment

Sorry you have to sell! The upside is that if you have 100 vehicles, that means they will be distributed and back on the road around the country at some point soon.
            Some photos of the trucks please.

Thank you

Comment

Sent you a PM

Comment

Sent a pm also

Comment

pm sent today

Comment

I tried to send a pm but got this message: lugamatic has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
                    John
                    59 Silver Hawk
                    3E12D-122-C4

Comment

I'm also downsizing and need to keep reminding myself; do not send a PM, do not send a PM, do not send a PM!
                      Dan Peterson
                      Montpelier, VT
                      1960 Lark V-8 Convertible
                      1960 Lark V-8 Convertible (parts car)

Comment

I have not yet heard anything back. Anyone else? I'd love to see what he's got.
                        sals54

Comment

I guess i need to say that i will answer all pm:s as time permits, this is not a have to sell or fire sale , i have came to the conclusion that i have to many projects to finish in my lifetime. You know last spring i loaded about 30 that sat outside for 50 years on the lowboy and they went to china,i guess they would take more. Thanks

Comment

At age 52 I'm hoping I have another restore or two in me. I've got the desire and the tools, so why not. On the other hand I'm a long way from retirement and just don't know where I would find the time. I would not buy a car to let it sit, only to work on.
                            Every post or auction like this intrigues me, but I wonder how serious I really am. I'm sure there would be a lot of interest in these cars Lugamatic. I'd love to see what you have. Although the wife will only approve another if it's a convertible. We've never had one of those.

Comment

I always have an interest in coupes and conv. Also v8 trucks . I am willing to come out and see your collection or would like more info on what you have. I have the ability to restore the cars but I am not interested in rust buckets. Thanks Bob Wilson If you wish you can always call me at 302-328-5547.

Comment

Working...
                              X