Forum Torchbearers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Torchbearers

Many of you have been posting on the forum for a long time. Thanks from all we "rookies" who have learned about Studebakers from you. Keep posting!

Tim-53 Studebird in Yuma, AZ

Tim-'53 Starlight Commander Custom and '63 Avanti in Yuma, AZ
    Pictures at https://www.jimsrodshop.com/project/53-resurrection and https://www.jimsrodshop.com/project/always-ahead

How did you come up with these numbers? If you click on the Member's tab it shows in ascending order the number of posts, If you click on the Member Since you'll see who were the early members and many listed aren't in your top 8.

Lee

Comment

How did you come up with these numbers? If you click on the Member's tab it shows in ascending order the number of posts, If you click on the Member Since you'll see who were the early members and many listed aren't in your top 8.

Lee

Comment

Divide number of posts by number of posts per day=number of days posting. Remember I said only recent frequent posters were counted and that this list was not necessarily complete. Nothing written in stone, just an interesting observation. Not intended to slight anyone. Intended to give recognition to some.

Pictures at https://www.jimsrodshop.com/project/53-resurrection and https://www.jimsrodshop.com/project/always-ahead

Comment

Divide number of posts by number of posts per day=number of days posting. Remember I said only recent frequent posters were counted and that this list was not necessarily complete. Nothing written in stone, just an interesting observation. Not intended to slight anyone. Intended to give recognition to some.

Comment

Miscreant adrift in
            the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
            1960 Larkvertible V8
            1958 Provincial wagon
            1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Miscreant adrift in
              the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
              1960 Larkvertible V8
              1958 Provincial wagon
              1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

I dunno if that is a good list to be on
                I wonder if the search parameter automatically includes Bob Shaw, because I would have thought it to be Bob Kabchef..
                Jeff[8D]

quote:Originally posted by paintim613

Being a mathematics teacher I wondered which frequent forum members have been posting at least 1000 days (about 2 years, 9 months). Remember I said at least. In ascending order: #8-Brad Johnson, #7-John Poulos, #6-bondobilly, #5-Bob Palma, #4-Dick Steinkamp, #3-Bob Andrews, #2-Jeff Rice,and #1(drum roll)-Bob Shaw. This list is not necessarily complete. Only recent frequent posters are included. Thanks to you torchbearers for all the time you have spent over the years helping we "rookies" learn about Studebakers.

HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

I dunno if that is a good list to be on
                  I wonder if the search parameter automatically includes Bob Shaw, because I would have thought it to be Bob Kabchef..
                  Jeff[8D]

quote:Originally posted by paintim613

Being a mathematics teacher I wondered which frequent forum members have been posting at least 1000 days (about 2 years, 9 months). Remember I said at least. In ascending order: #8-Brad Johnson, #7-John Poulos, #6-bondobilly, #5-Bob Palma, #4-Dick Steinkamp, #3-Bob Andrews, #2-Jeff Rice,and #1(drum roll)-Bob Shaw. This list is not necessarily complete. Only recent frequent posters are included. Thanks to you torchbearers for all the time you have spent over the years helping we "rookies" learn about Studebakers.

HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Gary, you just moved ahead of me!

Leonard Shepherd
                    http://leonardshepherd.com/

Comment

Gary, you just moved ahead of me!

Leonard Shepherd
                      http://leonardshepherd.com/

Comment

If you go to "Members" above, you will find that eight Forum members have each made more than 3000 posts. I don't see how any list of "Forum Torchbearers" would not include Bob K/Mr.Biggs.

Gary L.
                        Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
                        Studebaker enthusiast much longer
                        Gary L.
                        Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968

Comment

If you go to "Members" above, you will find that eight Forum members have each made more than 3000 posts. I don't see how any list of "Forum Torchbearers" would not include Bob K/Mr.Biggs.

Gary L.
                          Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
                          Gary L.
                          Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968

Comment

Leonard - Again, due to the idiosyncrasies of the Forum, your response appears before my post that you are responding to.
                            I was ahead of you in number of posts until a couple of months ago. You started to post more pictures/images and I had less technical and historical items to respond to and I have spent less time on the Forum lately. You stayed about 20 to 30 posts ahead of me until now, but of course, before I post this, you have moved ahead again. It is just a curiosity, not a race or competition.

Gary L.
                            Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
                            Gary L.
                            Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968

Comment

Leonard - Again, due to the idiosyncrasies of the Forum, your response appears before my post that you are responding to.
                              I was ahead of you in number of posts until a couple of months ago. You started to post more pictures/images and I had less technical and historical items to respond to and I have spent less time on the Forum lately. You stayed about 20 to 30 posts ahead of me until now, but of course, before I post this, you have moved ahead again. It is just a curiosity, not a race or competition.

Gary L.
                              Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
                              Gary L.
                              Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968

Comment

Working...
                              X