Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huntington Beach Concours and the La Palma meet in Anaheim

Good morning everyone,
    I am just working on What's Happening for January Turning Wheels. Two events showed up in a couple of newsletters with not too much information. They were the La Palma meet in Anaheim on May 26 and the Huntington Beach Concours D'Elegance on June 1. Question, does anyone have information on these two events?

Susan Lusted, What's Happening Turning Wheels
    studenews@outlook.com

What information do you need ?
    I along with a couple of other folks that frequent this board were at the La Palma meet.

Mike

Comment

It was mentioned in a couple of newsletters that I receive and only the date for each was given. Here is what I have found for the Huntington Beach one for this year. http://www.hbconcours.org/event-schedule/
      June 1 and 2 is the date listed.

As far as the La Palma one in Anaheim, I can find a date for this year and it is May 26. Any assistance would be appreciated. I am currently working on January What's Happening.

Susan Lusted, What's Happening Turning Wheels
      studenews@outlook.com

Comment

La Palma Stude meet...
        Easy, it's always the weekend of Memorial Day...every year.

Mike

Comment

What's the typical attendence of the LaPalma meet? Lots of cars and modifieds? Or is it primarily for the Stockers?
          sals54

Comment

Originally posted by sals54 View Post
            What's the typical attendence of the LaPalma meet? Lots of cars and modifieds? Or is it primarily for the Stockers?
            It is getting to be very close to 50/50 or actually MORE Modified's.
            YOUR opinion WILL vary!
            StudeRich
            Second Generation Stude Driver,
            Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

Working...
            X