Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark57
    replied
    I have bought many parts from them without any issues... good folks to deal with.

<h5>Mark
    '57 Transtar
    3E-6/7-122
    </h5>

Leave a comment:

• Mark57
    replied
    I have bought many parts from them without any issues... good folks to deal with.

<h5>Mark
    '57 Transtar
    3E-6/7-122
    </h5>

Leave a comment:

• unclemiltie
    replied
    I hesitate to reply here as I am not sure this belongs on the forum but I asked Chris if she remembered this situation and she well remembered it! Even though she received the request to return the parts over a month after he received them, she said she would accept the return and refund the cost (no shipping refunds) as long as they were unused. She said from what she understood from the buyer the rear main seal was destroyed when installing it. She said he indicated the engine bearings had rust on them but did not remember seeing any rust when she packed them. She would have taken them back as long as they were unused and especially if she missed seeing rust as they would be unusable. She did not think she should have to refund for a part someone damaged when installing it. I know she has made refunds in the past and has even gone as far as to refund excess postage charges when she mis-calculated them. She always tries to be reasonable and fair as can be seen in the number of repeat buyers she has had.

Milt

1947 Champion (owned since 1967)
    1961 Hawk
    1964 Convertable
    1967 Avanti

Leave a comment:

• unclemiltie
    replied
    I hesitate to reply here as I am not sure this belongs on the forum but I asked Chris if she remembered this situation and she well remembered it! Even though she received the request to return the parts over a month after he received them, she said she would accept the return and refund the cost (no shipping refunds) as long as they were unused. She said from what she understood from the buyer the rear main seal was destroyed when installing it. She said he indicated the engine bearings had rust on them but did not remember seeing any rust when she packed them. She would have taken them back as long as they were unused and especially if she missed seeing rust as they would be unusable. She did not think she should have to refund for a part someone damaged when installing it. I know she has made refunds in the past and has even gone as far as to refund excess postage charges when she mis-calculated them. She always tries to be reasonable and fair as can be seen in the number of repeat buyers she has had.

Milt

1947 Champion (owned since 1967)
    1961 Hawk
    1964 Convertable
    1967 Avanti

Leave a comment:

• 52hawk
    replied
    I've bought from them a few times. Good deals!

LaSalle,Il
    61Hawk

Leave a comment:

• 52hawk
    replied
    I've bought from them a few times. Good deals!

LaSalle,Il
    61Hawk

Leave a comment:

• Blue 15G
    replied
    I bought a small used part from them a few years ago. IIRC, it was a thermostat housing for my '54 Champion. They shipped it right away and it was in excellent conditon. No complaints here.

Dave Bonn
    Valencia, PA
    '54 Champion Starliner

Leave a comment:

• Blue 15G
    replied
    I bought a small used part from them a few years ago. IIRC, it was a thermostat housing for my '54 Champion. They shipped it right away and it was in excellent conditon. No complaints here.

Dave Bonn
    Valencia, PA
    '54 Champion Starliner

Leave a comment:

• Roscomacaw
    replied
    I've known this couple for years and bought AND sold to them. Frankly, I'd rather someone be flat honest about something than try to shoot me a line!

Miscreant adrift in
    the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
    1960 Larkvertible V8
    1958 Provincial wagon
    1953 Commander coupe

Leave a comment:

• Roscomacaw
    replied
    I've known this couple for years and bought AND sold to them. Frankly, I'd rather someone be flat honest about something than try to shoot me a line!

Miscreant adrift in
    the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
    1960 Larkvertible V8
    1958 Provincial wagon
    1953 Commander coupe

Leave a comment:

• glen
    replied
    Yes I have bought from them....not a part, but good eBayers!

glen Brose - Perkinsville, AZ

Leave a comment:

• glen
    replied
    Yes I have bought from them....not a part, but good eBayers!

glen Brose - Perkinsville, AZ

Leave a comment:

• Vance
    started a topic Parts on Ebay

Parts on Ebay

Anyone bought Ebay parts from Chris-Milt in St Louis area.
    I bought some and they would not guarantee them for bad condition.
Working...
X