Avanti Kid's Avanti at World of Speed Museum on display

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avanti Kid's Avanti at World of Speed Museum on display

Hi fellow racers, some of you may know that I donated my 1963 Avanti that I raced for 23 years at Bonneville, El Mirage and Muroc Dry Lakes and still holds records there, in May of 2017 I donated my Avanti to the Studebaker National Foundation and they have put the car on display at the "World of Speed Museum" at Wilsonville, Oregon (near Portland, OR.) for a 2 years period but now the Foundation and me love the car there so it may stay there forever, recently on YouTube the museum shows my 50 some racing tags and my 3 record certificates, so if you wish to see it go to YouTube "Avanti Kid's Bonneville Records-Inside the Archive S1:E3" take care Dave

I took a bunch of photos of it right after Dave dropped it off there. The display is awesome. Go see it if you can. The entire museum is really cool.
    Ed Sallia
    Dundee, OR

Sol Lucet Omnibus

Comment

Heres a link to the video
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUPMsPYpbXY

Comment

Very nice. It would have been better if they had shown a picture of the car as well. The photo on the plaque was evidently sufficient.
        Ed Sallia
        Dundee, OR

Sol Lucet Omnibus

Comment

Thank you for making the donation of this notable car.
          Gary L.
          Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
          Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

From last April when I visited:

Craig

Comment

As a board member of The Studebaker National Foundation we appreciate your donation. We are happy to see it in the World of Speed Museum.

Denny Lockmon

Comment

Working...
              X