X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob Andrews
    replied
    Originally posted by BobPalma View Post
    Bob, I think the issue is that it didn't say CLONE originally. It was edited appropriately and now reads as you see it.
    BP
    Bob, I saw the listing when it first came out and it said ‘clone’ at that time. I don’t believe it has been edited.

There was a discussion about this car on Facebook I think what is happening is people read the article but don’t click the link on the listing. Or, which seems to be getting more common these days, people scanned over the listing without actually reading and missed it.

Try posting a ‘for sale’ item on craigslist or somewhere and see how many people asked questions that were clearly answered in the original text. It happens to me literally every week. This is why I keep my listings to the bare minimum. It still happens constantly.

Leave a comment:

• t walgamuth
    replied
    Sort of a wanna be half azzed clone.

Leave a comment:

• BobPalma
    replied
    Originally posted by Bob Andrews View Post
    In the very first sentence of the ad it says in capital letters that it is a clone. Seller also clearly says that he was originally a six cylinder car.
    Bob, I think the issue is that it didn't say CLONE originally. It was edited appropriately and now reads as you see it.

However, although it now says CLONE, it's really not even a clone because it doesn't have any semblance or elements of a Studebaker R2 supercharger setup on it.

Weird, to say the least. BP

Leave a comment:

• 8E45E
    replied
    Originally posted by studegary View Post
    I belive that there is a previous thread on this Lark.
    In the Sale/Want/Found cars section.

http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...ort-Charlotte)

Craig

Leave a comment:

• Bob Andrews
    replied
    In the very first sentence of the ad it says in capital letters that it is a clone. Seller also clearly says that he was originally a six cylinder car.

Leave a comment:

• jimmijim8
    replied
    Free speech.

Leave a comment:

• studegary
    replied
    I belive that there is a previous thread on this Lark.

Leave a comment:

• rkapteyn
    started a topic Phony 1963 R2 Lark

Phony 1963 R2 Lark

https://barnfinds.com/rare-r2-engine...ntent=morelink
Working...
X