Who owns this '60 convertible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who owns this '60 convertible?

Does anyone know who owns this cute 1960 Lark VIII convertible? (Click to enlarge)

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0452[1].jpg
Views:	1
Size:	138.6 KB
ID:	1759641

It was in the spectator parking lot at The 2018 Pure Stock Muscle Car Drag Race. I want to include this photo in the 2018 PSMCDR report coming up in the January 2019 Turning Wheels, so I'd like to cite the owner's name.

If you own it or know who does, please post here or send me a PM. Many thanks. BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Wow! You don't see THAT everyday, Ice Blue and sitting VERY High!
    The Jury is out on the ride height, but the Blue is Cool!
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner
    SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Just bumping this up, guys.

184 "reads" so far and nobody knows to whom this little convertible belongs?

Surely someone has seen it around somewhere! Thanks. BP
      We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Not mine. But looks nice and a bit aggressive..

Comment

I'm in SW Michigan and I've never seen it. But if it's for sale I want to know!
          Probably the best looking one I've seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Michidan View Post
            I'm in SW Michigan and I've never seen it. But if it's for sale I want to know!
            Probably the best looking one I've seen.

I hear that, Dan. I'm sorry I took the photo from some distance away (i.e., in the pit area) and did not get any closer to see the license plate, so I have no idea where it lives, so to speak. No evidence of it being For Sale either.

It does look good on those wheels, doesn't it? BP

Comment

I wish mine looked that good. Gotta get a new top next spring. My top shrunk and exposed the top bows. Looks pretty ugly, but the one in your picture looks great.
              RadioRoy, specializing in AM/FM conversions with auxiliary inputs for iPod/satellite/CD player. In the old car radio business since 1985.

10G-C1 - 51 Champion starlight coupe
              4H-K5 - 53 Commander starliner hardtop
              5H-D5 - 54 Commander Conestoga wagon

Comment

I like the stance!
                sigpic
                Dave Lester

Comment

Magnum 500's look so good on Larks. I'm generally not a fan of whitewalls especially with chrome or mag wheels, but they look good here with the white top. Nice nice car.
                  james r pepper

Comment

I'm happy everyone likes the car; so do I.
                    Now WHO THE HECK OWNS IT?

BP

Comment

Originally posted by jpepper View Post
                      Magnum 500's look so good on Larks. I'm generally not a fan of whitewalls especially with chrome or mag wheels, but they look good here with the white top. Nice nice car.
                      Agreed, Jim; it all works well together, doesn't it? BP

Comment

Working...
                      X