No announcement yet.

See my two tone 63 lark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like a Custom 4 Dr. to me, but then I am not gonna sign up for no myspace stuff just to view a large enough pic to actually see the car!
    The deep red and black looks good though in the tiny, tinny pic![^]

StudeRich
    Studebakers Northwest
    Ferndale, WA
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

Looks like a Custom 4 Dr. to me, but then I am not gonna sign up for no myspace stuff just to view a large enough pic to actually see the car!

StudeRich
      Studebakers Northwest
      Ferndale, WA
      StudeRich
      Second Generation Stude Driver,
      Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

Nice Job.[8D]

Comment

Nice Job.[8D]

Comment

quote:Originally posted by StudeRich

StudeRich
            Studebakers Northwest
            Ferndale, WA
            Actually, you are right. It is a Custom. It didn't register at first when it was called a "Cruiser" earlier. I was thinking "Cruising down the road," cruiser...)

Also, forgive me, I did not realize that you had to have an account with myspace to view the pics. When I tested the link, I must have been signed in, although I did not realize that I was. It was not my intention to "promote" Myspace. I just figured I had all of the pics there, it would be easier than upoading them again. My bad. When I get around to it, I will try to upload the photos onto the "members Studebakers" forum, So that anyone can see them up close. Thanks for looking!

Comment

quote:Originally posted by StudeRich

StudeRich
              Studebakers Northwest
              Ferndale, WA
              Actually, you are right. It is a Custom. It didn't register at first when it was called a "Cruiser" earlier. I was thinking "Cruising down the road," cruiser...)

Also, forgive me, I did not realize that you had to have an account with myspace to view the pics. When I tested the link, I must have been signed in, although I did not realize that I was. It was not my intention to "promote" Myspace. I just figured I had all of the pics there, it would be easier than upoading them again. My bad. When I get around to it, I will try to upload the photos onto the "members Studebakers" forum, So that anyone can see them up close. Thanks for looking!

Comment

Working...
              X