Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hallabutt
    replied
    Before we know it you might end up a club officer. Then you could hold sway. So what direction would you like the club to go?

Leave a comment:

• Buzzard
    replied
    Congrats Jake. Now we all know why you are certifiable!
    Cheers, Bill

Leave a comment:

• Stude Shoo-wop!
    replied
    Originally posted by 57pack View Post
    Sorry he passed so young. My dad also passed at age 49. He was a Studebaker consumer.
    I suppose death is a part of life, isn't it? A cruel irony is that Sherwood Egbert also died at 49.

Leave a comment:

• 57pack
    replied
    Congratulations on your Studebaker Corp. connection!
    Sorry he passed so young. My dad also passed at age 49. He was a Studebaker consumer.
    Your relative lived in a nice neighborhood. I like his house, the front steps of brick are welcoming.

Leave a comment:

• studegary
    replied
    Assist. Treas. of Studebaker and he was only 49 when he died.

Leave a comment:

• JRoberts
    replied
    That is really great. Congratulations!

Leave a comment:

• StudeRich
    replied
    NOW we know what helped make you a Studebaker NUT! It wasn't a Squirrel !

Leave a comment:

• Stude Shoo-wop!
    started a topic Studebaker Blood

Studebaker Blood

Being the history nerd that I am, I wanted to discover more about my family history. I contacted my uncle, who has been developing an extensive family tree for two years now, to help me out. Boy howdy! I managed to find out more in a short period of time than Lyndon B. Johnson did when he first became President! As it turns out, I not only have family in the U.S. dating back to the 1500s, I also have blood in the Studebaker Corporation! Alright, the "Who Do You Think You Are?" moment is over. Time to drive my Studebaker!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Death Certificate.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	150.0 KB
ID:	1759545
Working...
X