Studebaker Blood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker Blood

Being the history nerd that I am, I wanted to discover more about my family history. I contacted my uncle, who has been developing an extensive family tree for two years now, to help me out. Boy howdy! I managed to find out more in a short period of time than Lyndon B. Johnson did when he first became President! As it turns out, I not only have family in the U.S. dating back to the 1500s, I also have blood in the Studebaker Corporation! Alright, the "Who Do You Think You Are?" moment is over. Time to drive my Studebaker!

Death Certificate.jpg
    Jake Robinson Kaywell: Shoo-wops and doo-wops galore to the background of some fine Studes. I'm eager and ready to go!

1962 GT Hawk - "Daisy-Mae" - she came dressed to kill in etherial green with a charming turquoise inside. I'm hopelessly in love!

NOW we know what helped make you a Studebaker NUT! It wasn't a Squirrel !
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

That is really great. Congratulations!
      Joe Roberts
      '61 R1 Champ
      '65 Cruiser
      Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

Assist. Treas. of Studebaker and he was only 49 when he died.
        Gary L.
        Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
        Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Congratulations on your Studebaker Corp. connection!
          Sorry he passed so young. My dad also passed at age 49. He was a Studebaker consumer.
          Your relative lived in a nice neighborhood. I like his house, the front steps of brick are welcoming.
          sigpic1957 Packard Clipper Country Sedan

"There's nothing stronger than the heart of a volunteer"
          Lt. Col. Jimmy Doolittle
          "I have a great memory for forgetting things" Number 1 son, Lee Chan

Comment

Originally posted by 57pack View Post
            Sorry he passed so young. My dad also passed at age 49. He was a Studebaker consumer.
            I suppose death is a part of life, isn't it? A cruel irony is that Sherwood Egbert also died at 49.
            Jake Robinson Kaywell: Shoo-wops and doo-wops galore to the background of some fine Studes. I'm eager and ready to go!

1962 GT Hawk - "Daisy-Mae" - she came dressed to kill in etherial green with a charming turquoise inside. I'm hopelessly in love!

Comment

Congrats Jake. Now we all know why you are certifiable!
              Cheers, Bill

Comment

Before we know it you might end up a club officer. Then you could hold sway. So what direction would you like the club to go?

Comment

Working...
                X