No announcement yet.

Trip to Stephens - Sky Hawk is home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Matt, in the last picture you posted in this thread, which one is Stephen Cade? Although we've talked a number of times, I've never met him. You're probably reading this anyway, Stephen, so Hi, How Ya Doing, I look forward to meeting you someday.

Frank Starr
    Seattle

Comment

Hey Matt, in the last picture you posted in this thread, which one is Stephen Cade? Although we've talked a number of times, I've never met him. You're probably reading this anyway, Stephen, so Hi, How Ya Doing, I look forward to meeting you someday.

Frank Starr
      Seattle

Comment

Frank: Matt might be doing his homework and I just noticed this, so I'll jump in: Stephen Cade is the younger fellow on the left in Matthew's picture. Stephen is scratching behind his left ear, it would appear. [}] BP
        We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
        "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Frank: Matt might be doing his homework and I just noticed this, so I'll jump in: Stephen Cade is the younger fellow on the left in Matthew's picture. Stephen is scratching behind his left ear, it would appear. [}] BP
          We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
          "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

In the pictures Stephen has no hat. The blue cap belongs to Derwood Thompson. Underneath the camo cap is Matthew's uncle, Mitchell Pair. The very young man is Joshua Pair. The big bellied man in the cowboy hat is Matthew's Grandpa. NT

Neil Thornton
            Hazlehurst, GA
            '57 Silver Hawk
            '56 Sky Hawk
            '51 2R16 dump truck
            Many others.

Neil Thornton

Comment

In the pictures Stephen has no hat. The blue cap belongs to Derwood Thompson. Underneath the camo cap is Matthew's uncle, Mitchell Pair. The very young man is Joshua Pair. The big bellied man in the cowboy hat is Matthew's Grandpa. NT

Neil Thornton
              Hazlehurst, GA
              '57 Silver Hawk
              '56 Sky Hawk
              '51 2R16 dump truck
              Many others.

Neil Thornton

Comment

Thank you. Now it's all clear.

Frank

Comment

Thank you. Now it's all clear.

Frank

Comment

"Bring a foldout chair for the late night parking lot get-togethers."

I've ruined the young man, "tailgating" at a Studebaker event at midnight.

See ya soon in Jawjuh

It is an addiction!
                    It is an addiction!

Comment

"Bring a foldout chair for the late night parking lot get-togethers."

I've ruined the young man, "tailgating" at a Studebaker event at midnight.

See ya soon in Jawjuh

It is an addiction!
                      It is an addiction!

Comment

Working...
                      X