Wrote a nice GT Hawk article!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrote a nice GT Hawk article!

Yup, this is something that I'm glad I wrote. It took some effort but the result was a piece that does my Hawk and Studebaker justice. Enjoy!

http://www.curbsideclassic.com/my-cu...-and-his-hawk/
    Jake Robinson Kaywell: Shoo-wops and doo-wops galore to the background of some fine Studes. I'm eager and ready to go!

1962 GT Hawk - "Daisy-Mae" - she came dressed to kill in etherial green with a charming turquoise inside. I'm hopelessly in love!

Good job, on a well written article, and congratulations on having it published. It's always nice to see the Studebaker brand, exposed to the 'main stream' car world. Also, a lot of nice photos. Maybe it will convince other young people to consider driving a nice, classic, automobile.

Comment

Very good Job Jake! I am always impressed with your writing skill and wit WAY beyond your Years!

Any Positive Press for Studebakers is a Good thing, and this is exemplary!
      StudeRich
      Second Generation Stude Driver,
      Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

Really nice article about a really nice car. Thanks for both.

Comment

Very nicely done, Jake! Thanks for sharing.
          Mike Davis
          Regional Manager, North Carolina
          1964 Champ 8E7-122 "Stuey"

Comment

Jake, a great story about a Hawk sold just a few miles from where I live. Do you know the dealer?
            Perry
            \'50 Business Champ,
            \'50 Starlight Champ,
            \'60 Lark Convertible,
            \'63 GT R1,
            \'67 Triumph TR4A

Comment

Thank you for the GT Hawk story. I have an identical 64 Gt Bermuda Brown with the white vinyl sport roof option. Many friends asked if this was my car so I checked my garage and she was still there.
              StudeRick & Johna
              Sacramento CA

1964 GT Hawk, 1963 GT Hawk, 1962 GT Hawk
              1957 Silver Hawk
              1963 Avanti
              1961 Lark Wagon
              1963 Lark Daytona

Comment

Awesome job Jake! (sheesh, kids these days, always up to no good...lol) cheers, Junior
                sigpic
                1954 C5 Hamilton car.

Comment

Originally posted by Studerick64 View Post
                  Thank you for the GT Hawk story. I have an identical 64 Gt Bermuda Brown with the white vinyl sport roof option. Many friends asked if this was my car so I checked my garage and she was still there.
                  At first I was confused as Jake's car is green...did you mean to respond to this thread?

http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...t-another-blog

cheers, junior
                  sigpic
                  1954 C5 Hamilton car.

Comment

Once again Jake, you have truly outdone yourself. It is a great promotion of our preferred brand and an enlightenment to the uninitiated.
                    Congrats and thanks for taking the time to post.
                    Bill

Comment

Originally posted by Stude Shoo-wop! View Post
                      Yup, this is something that I'm glad I wrote. It took some effort but the result was a piece that does my Hawk and Studebaker justice. Enjoy!

http://www.curbsideclassic.com/my-cu...-and-his-hawk/
                      I had never heard of this site before now. I'm an automotive writer and it's prompted me to submit a story on my Sky Hawk. Thanks for posting!
                      peter lee

Comment

An awesome article-and take good care of that beautiful dog!

Comment

Working...
                        X