No announcement yet.

Somebody help these folks!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I looked at pictures from mikes post what moter is in 52 coupe, has oil filler tubs on bouth sides? Doug M

Comment

I looked at pictures from mikes post what moter is in 52 coupe, has oil filler tubs on bouth sides? Doug M

Comment

A 4DSD 55 is a car I'm planning to add to my collection someday. I even like the red and white color on this one. But it would have to be a REALLY nice example for me to bid 5 grand plus- definitely not based on that ad! Especially considering that one of their other listings for a 63 Lark 4dr. that appears pretty rough, starting at $3150[xx(]

I'm guessing their prices are round numbers with $150 added on for the fees, or commission...

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
        Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

A 4DSD 55 is a car I'm planning to add to my collection someday. I even like the red and white color on this one. But it would have to be a REALLY nice example for me to bid 5 grand plus- definitely not based on that ad! Especially considering that one of their other listings for a 63 Lark 4dr. that appears pretty rough, starting at $3150[xx(]

I'm guessing their prices are round numbers with $150 added on for the fees, or commission...

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
          Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

OH! you are talking about the Oil Filler Pipes! Yes someone must have had a prior issue with oil blowing out of the cap or something, because they have welded TWO big tall pipes on some late model '60-'62 Valve Covers, is what is seems to be!

quote:Originally posted by Doug M

[:0]

StudeRich
            Studebakers Northwest
            Ferndale, WA
            StudeRich
            Second Generation Stude Driver,
            Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

OH! you are talking about the Oil Filler Pipes! Yes someone must have had a prior issue with oil blowing out of the cap or something, because they have welded TWO big tall pipes on some late model '60-'62 Valve Covers, is what is seems to be!

quote:Originally posted by Doug M

[:0]

StudeRich
              Studebakers Northwest
              Ferndale, WA
              StudeRich
              Second Generation Stude Driver,
              Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

I received this e-mail from the seller this AM.

"Good Morning,

I am sending you this email to apologize if you wake up this AM and find the Studebakers missing.

There was a Security Problem with eBay, Unauthorized Third Party Access, so ebay suspended all my auctions, until they were able to verify the unauthorized listings, when they went to restart my items, they lost 7, which included all Five Studebakers.

I am not sure what we are going to do now, because I would need to start over from the beginning and redo all the listings, and then pay higher insertion fees, since the $1.00 Promotion has ended.
                I have been working to get this resolved for over 3 hours with: Ebays Account Security Live Help

Finally at 4:17 AM, I have 34 of my 41 items back and am going to bed.
                I am sure you realize, it goes without saying, I am extremely disappointed with ebay and the actions they have taken. I will be contacting them again.

The Studebakers are still for sale, just have to figure out what I want to do, as far as relisting.

Again, I apologize.
                Feel free to email me your comments, or if you are not interested in keeping updated on our plans, as to the Studebakers.

If you email, I suggest you hit reply on this email. I will not open any emails with attachments or inserts, since of course, that is what ebay is blaming "Emails generated without going through their secure site".

I look forward to keeping in touch,
                Sleepygal"

John

Comment

I received this e-mail from the seller this AM.

"Good Morning,

I am sending you this email to apologize if you wake up this AM and find the Studebakers missing.

There was a Security Problem with eBay, Unauthorized Third Party Access, so ebay suspended all my auctions, until they were able to verify the unauthorized listings, when they went to restart my items, they lost 7, which included all Five Studebakers.

I am not sure what we are going to do now, because I would need to start over from the beginning and redo all the listings, and then pay higher insertion fees, since the $1.00 Promotion has ended.
                  I have been working to get this resolved for over 3 hours with: Ebays Account Security Live Help

Finally at 4:17 AM, I have 34 of my 41 items back and am going to bed.
                  I am sure you realize, it goes without saying, I am extremely disappointed with ebay and the actions they have taken. I will be contacting them again.

The Studebakers are still for sale, just have to figure out what I want to do, as far as relisting.

Again, I apologize.
                  Feel free to email me your comments, or if you are not interested in keeping updated on our plans, as to the Studebakers.

If you email, I suggest you hit reply on this email. I will not open any emails with attachments or inserts, since of course, that is what ebay is blaming "Emails generated without going through their secure site".

I look forward to keeping in touch,
                  Sleepygal"

John

Comment

Working...
                  X