Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Almost ready.....

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Almost ready.....

    to take her for a spin!....windows went in easier than first anticipated.Click image for larger version

Name:	Hawk13.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	80.1 KB
ID:	1758390
    Lou Van Anne
    62 Champ
    64 R2 GT Hawk
    79 Avanti II

  • #2
    That is really looking good, Lou! Gonna be ready for IM???
    Mike Davis
    Regional Manager, North Carolina
    1964 Champ 8E7-122 "Stuey"

    Comment


    • #3
      No....not putting that much pressure on myself.....going to drive the Avanti!
      Click image for larger version

Name:	IM000438.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	129.0 KB
ID:	1721762
      Originally posted by StudeNewby View Post
      That is really looking good, Lou! Gonna be ready for IM???
      Lou Van Anne
      62 Champ
      64 R2 GT Hawk
      79 Avanti II

      Comment


      • #4
        Lou, is that the rear quarter window I sent you? Your car is looking really nice, hope mine turns out as good as yours. Bill

        Comment


        • #5
          Yes...and no....part of is....I'll explain it to you someday.....
          Originally posted by Colgate Studebaker View Post
          Lou, is that the rear quarter window I sent you? Your car is looking really nice, hope mine turns out as good as yours. Bill
          Lou Van Anne
          62 Champ
          64 R2 GT Hawk
          79 Avanti II

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Lou Van Anne View Post
            No....not putting that much pressure on myself.....going to drive the Avanti!
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]74771[/ATTACH]


            Mike Davis
            Regional Manager, North Carolina
            1964 Champ 8E7-122 "Stuey"

            Comment


            • #7
              Lou, I really like the wheels on your Avanti. They would also look really nice on your Hawk, but with the addition of narrow white walls.
              sigpic
              In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

              Comment


              • #8
                Hope to see you in Tacoma. I will be at the Best Western.

                Denny Lockmon

                Comment

                Working...
                X