Studebaker Dealers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hallabutt View Post
    Has anyone tried to organize any of this data? Maybe develop a spread sheet by either location, name or both. Maybe I missed it, but if it has been done it would be nice to see.
    http://www.studebaker-info.org/Dealers/alldealers.html
    64 GT Hawk (K7)
    1970 Avanti (R3)

Comment

• Discount Motors in Chamblee, GA. This was a new dealer in 1964, when my GT Hawk was delivered.

Comment

• Originally posted by "Sparky" View Post
        Discount Motors in Chamblee, GA. This was a new dealer in 1964, when my GT Hawk was delivered.
        yes sir, it was. Have anything with the name on it?
        64 GT Hawk (K7)
        1970 Avanti (R3)

Comment

• My grandfather was Calvin Mahood.

My grandmother and mother lived above the dealership which was on the main street of Neligh whose population was around 1500. Lovely town. Lovely people, my grandparents.

Comment

• My grandfather was Calvin Mahood. My grandmother and mother lived with him above the dealership

Originally posted by Green53 View Post
            Just found two more Nebraska dealers. Kruse-Wistedt Motors in Omaha, NE. Found it on a piece of 1938 literature. Also C.G.Mahood in Neligh, NE. I was looking at a file that my dad had kept of all the new cars he had purchased from 1948 to 1961. He purchased a new 1948 Commander Starlight from Mahood. I remember at the time he had his name in with many dealers just to get a car.
            Denny L
            64 Avanti R1
            64 Daytona convertible R1
            53 Champion Starliner modified
            My grandfather was Calvin Mahood.

Comment

Working...
            X