• Show
Clear All

• 64V-K7
    replied
    Thanks, Hebard Storage was in Chicago..

Leave a comment:

• aarrggh
    replied
    Mystery Studebaker Dealer . . . . oooooooOOOOOOO . .
    Break out ur magnifying glass for this one . .
    And i`m too lazy to see if this pic is already here . .

Leave a comment:

• Lark8girl
    replied
    In Waukesha Wisconsin
    see

Harry Israel 431 N. Main St. your Studebaker dealer 1938-1955

Husband of Lark VIII girl

Leave a comment:

• 64V-K7
    replied
    Thanks for the legwork..

Leave a comment:

• Lark8girl
    replied
    Studebaker dealers in Illinois

Danville Blake & Romack, 6 W. Fairchild 1933
    V.P. Motors Dist., 317 N. Vermillion
    Mettam , Inc., 27 S. Vermillion 1950-1953
    Danville Motor Sales, 102 South, Milton Johnson 1955

Decatur H.G. Wonderlin Co., 360 N. Main 1945

Marion and Cartersville, Hayton Motor Sales 1923-1925

Matoon Gano & Bleakley, 19th & Charleston 1927-1930
    Neal Motor Co., 601 S. Main 1948
    Spangler Motor Sales, 530 N. 15th 1932-1953

Submitted by Husband of Lark VIII girl
    Last edited by Lark8girl; 03-26-2011, 03:36 PM. Reason: misspellin

Leave a comment:

• 53commander
    replied
    J.S. Covert and Sons in Neshanic, New Jersey. It's were my Commander came from.

Leave a comment:

• Paul K.
    replied
    In the San Diego, CA County, in the covenant of Rancho Santa Fe, which is an EXTREMELY wealthy part of town with a downtown boutique area of TWO blocks, was Bob Francisco Studebaker. My car was purchased there and the owner's son Bob Francisco Jr.is still around. I tracked him down and had a nice conversation with. I have only met one person in San Diego that remembers that dealership and that person grew up in Rancho Santa Fe. I heard that the only reason there was a Studebaker dealership in such a small area was that a VP of Studebaker had a vacation home in Rancho Santa Fe and wanted a dealership there.

Leave a comment:

• lark63
    replied
    Don't know if this one has been listed: Hoeffer motors, East peoria ,Il. a dealer from the late 40's to mid 50's I think. His M sereies truck prompted me to stop back in the mid 80's. I talked with him for a while. I ended up buying a small amount of nos parts he had laying around and he gave a couple bundles of his service tickets, which I thought where neat.

Leave a comment:

• texbodemer
    replied
    There were four dealerships in Seattle in 1964: L.E. Belcourt Co, Sonny Collins/Collins & Winquist, The Studebaker Center, and University Motors (originally a division of University Chevrolet). Also, does anybody have any additional information or photographs of Studebaker dealerships in Washington and/or Oregon? Anything will be greatly appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• jnfweber
    replied
    Montana

Originally posted by Randy_G View Post
    I have been convinced to keep the Studebaker-Packard Dealer listing I have on my site. If you wish to add to it simply post what you know as a Studebaker-Packard dealer or any other orphaned make of automobile on this thread or you can e-mail me. I appreciate any help you can give! And as always thank you for visitng my site and for checking out my sponser.

Randy_G
    http://www.automotivehistoryonline.c...lerpackard.htm

Silver State Auto, Great Falls, Montana

Leave a comment:

• dictator27
    replied
    The Vancouver branch of the Studebaker Corporation of Canada, besides being the central parts warehouse for British Columbia, also operated a dealership from the facility in the late teens and early twenties in the 1200 block of W. Georgia street. Oddly, another Studebaker dealer, Willis Kingsley Motors was less than a block away at 1190 W. Georgia.

Terry

Leave a comment:

• Bob Bryant
    replied
    McQuaid Motor Sales Marquette, MI Info from Richard McQuaid's obituary in Niles Daily Star
    "Upon his return from military service, Richard married Jayne V. Griffee of Niles on Sept. 20, 1947. Then he began a lifetime career in the automobile business, joining his father, William, at McQuaid Motor Sales of Marquette (a Studebaker dealership) in 1947." This dealership may have already been identified.

Leave a comment:

• Lark8girl
    replied
    From the Indiana room of the Bloomington Indiana Library

Smallwood Auto Co. 410 N. Morton 1927 Bloomington IN
    Stephens Auto Co. 408 N. Morton 1922 "
    Harry Stephans Co. 311 S. Walnut 1955. "

In Indianapolis In
    Charlie Stuart INc. 1136 N Meridian 1954
    Snider Auto Service 3757 N. Illinois St. 1955

Cumberland Garage Rt 40 Cumberland, and also at 8102 Pendleton Pike, Lawrence, In 1955

submitted by Husband of Lark VIII girl

Leave a comment:

• super wagonaire
    replied
    Looking for anyone who may have worked at the Studebaker factory store in Peoria, Ill. I believe my 1963 Super Wagonaire may have been sold out of that Stude Store.

Leave a comment:

• GTCruiser
    replied
    Cockrell-Owens Studebaker, Towson MD

Leave a comment:

Working...
X