Meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meeting

I have trying to get to a Meeting, Inland Empire chapter They meet second Saturday of the month, No hone number to call, Showed up at CARROWS at 4;15 on Imperial Hwy in Brea, Asked if they were having a Meeting, he told me YES, About 5;15 the manager informed me that his waitress informed him that she heard the meeting was Cancelled until AUG. Does anybody inform anyone about their meeting????

Sorry about your difficulty. I believe that chapter meets at the Coco's restaurant in Brea. For more info, email their President at cwgruverconst@att.net.
    Howard - Los Angeles chapter SDC
    '53 Commander Starliner (Finally running and driving, but still in process)
    '56 Golden Hawk (3 speed/overdrive, Power steering - Running, but not yet driving)
    '62 GT Hawk (4 speed, A/C, Power steering - running and DRIVING!)

Comment

a list of contacts can be found on this page, just choose the state from the pulldown
      http://www.studebakerdriversclub.com/chapters.asp

Comment

Michael,

I have sent an email to the chapter President, Jim Gillen. He should be contacting you shortly. If he does not contact you please let me know. My email is RMC61Coupe@aol.com.

Sorry for the confusion.

Bob Miles
        Pacific Southwest Zone Coordinator 2018-2020

Comment

Jim Gillen is not the President of that chapter, Bud Gruver is.
          Howard - Los Angeles chapter SDC
          '53 Commander Starliner (Finally running and driving, but still in process)
          '56 Golden Hawk (3 speed/overdrive, Power steering - Running, but not yet driving)
          '62 GT Hawk (4 speed, A/C, Power steering - running and DRIVING!)

Comment

Originally posted by brngarage View Post
            Jim Gillen is not the President of that chapter, Bud Gruver is.
            Hi Howard,

Thanks for the information update. I was going by the information on the forum. I see the email address that you gave Michael is Bud Gruver's address and that is the address I sent but in error had Jim's name as he was listed as President on the forum contact list.

This points to a situation that all chapters need to make sure information is correct both in Turning Wheels and on the forum. I have not received my 2018 Roster as of this date. Local Chapters are an extremely vital link in our club to promote camaraderie, great technical information, and friendly support for our Studebakers and SDC.

Thank you again Howard.

Bob Miles
            Pacific Southwest Zone Coordinator 2018-2020
            Last edited by 6hk71400; 07-16-2018, 11:51 PM. Reason: additional information

Comment

Working...
            X