Need 1953 Commander starliner hdtp hood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need 1953 Commander starliner hdtp hood

Due to a collision I am trying to locate a hood and left front fender, air scoop
    and associated parts for my K-car. Any help would be appreciated. I've already called several of the biggest Stude suppliers.
    Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions

Ed Ellis I think had some , I believe he is in Delaware Check his ad's on the swap page

Comment

Sorry to say, but I've got all that stuff too. But I'm in California. Shipping would be brutal.
      sals54

Comment

I've got a pretty good hood, in the Seattle area. Do you know anyone who is coming up to the Intl? Maybe he/they could transport it.-Bill

Comment

It may help to widen your search. Other than trim holes, these parts are the same for all 1953 and 1954 C and K bodies (coupe/Starlight and hardtop/Starliner)(Champion and Commander).
          Gary L.
          Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
          Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Thanks to all.I'll try to contact Ed Ellis and also check on shipping costs. I don't know anybody going to the Int'l Meet
            John

Comment

Hood

Private message sent
              ed ellis

sigpic

the "SUPER COUPE"

Comment

The reproduction air scoop from Classic Industries is very good and much sturdier than the original.
                Pat Dilling
                Olivehurst, CA
                Custom '53 Starlight aka STU COOL

LS1 Engine Swap Journal: http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/jour...ournalid=33611

Comment

Working...
                X