• silverhawk
    replied
    Hi studegary, nice to see you back!

Dylan
    '61 lark deluxe 4dr wagon

Leave a comment:

• studegary
    replied
    Now, only one year later, we have added the second tenth of a million posts and there are 13 members with more than 3000 posts each.

Gary L.
    Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
    Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Leave a comment:

• Avantidon
    replied
    Gary you are to be commended for being one of the pillars of the forum. I have been watching the continious increase of new members and the huge varity of subjects that continue to show up. i am one of those Johnnie Come lately who only joined a couple of months ago but have become a constant looker. it is a valuable tool to the hobbby and all of the members.

See you in the future as I write about our past

Leave a comment:

• Mark57
    replied
    Tom - I know the feeling... I call it "mentalpause"[}] when I misplace stuff like that. [xx(]

Have not had my first anniversary yet on the Forum, but it's been fun. Only downsuide is my wife says I spend too much time on the computer and not enough time on her projects... maybe when I retire.

<h5>Mark
    '57 Transtar
    3E-6/7-122
    </h5>

Leave a comment:

• Roscomacaw
    replied
    I've done MY part![:I]

Miscreant adrift in
    the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
    1960 Larkvertible V8
    1958 Provincial wagon
    1953 Commander coupe

Leave a comment:

• tbredehoft
    replied
    In my case it means that winter weather is affecting my ability to encounter problems.

Here's one. Since disassembly, I have misplaced one bushing for the rear shock top mount and one bushing for the bottom rear anti sway bar. They seem to be 7/16 ID and 9/16 OD. Does anyone have a supply or source for these? Lengths are different.

[img=left]http://www.alink.com/personal/tbredehoft/Bothcars4.jpg[/img=left]
    Tom Bredehoft
    '53 Commander Coupe
    '55 President State Sedan (Under Construction) 106 hrs.
    '05 Legacy Ltd Wagon
    All Indiana built cars

Leave a comment:

• Scott
    replied
    Maybe that just means some of us don't have much of a life and live vicariously on the forum.[:0]

Leave a comment:

• studegary
    started a topic Forum Milestone

Forum Milestone

The SDC Forum now has more than one-tenth of a million posts in a few years. I think this demonstrates the real need for this Forum.

Eight of us have more than 3000 posts each.

I have noticed a change in the posts, in general. There seems to be fewer specific Studebaker questions and more chit-chat. This is fine. Hopefully, it indicates that many new to Studebaker and/or the Forum are using the search function to find the answers to their questions. As most of us know, many of the common Studebaker related questions have been previously covered/answered.

Gary L.
    Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
    Studebaker enthusiast much longer
Working...
X