YORK-PRINT OUT OF DEALERS AND LOCATIONS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YORK-PRINT OUT OF DEALERS AND LOCATIONS

IS there a website with the layout of York and the dealer locations?
    Thanks
    Paul Lausch

I believe Jim Dunlap handles space assignments. No doubt he has a chart but it's probably his personal worksheet.

[ This was posted after Bams50 response (about 9:20 EST); another warp in the vortex!]

Brad Johnson
    Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
    '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight
    "All attempts to 'rise above the issue' are simply an excuse to avoid it profitably." --Dick Gregory

Brad Johnson, SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
    Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
    '33 Rockne 10,
    '51 Commander Starlight,
    '53 Commander Starlight "Désirée",
    '56 Sky Hawk

Comment

I believe Jim Dunlap handles space assignments. No doubt he has a chart but it's probably his personal worksheet.

[ This was posted after Bams50 response (about 9:20 EST); another warp in the vortex!]

Brad Johnson
      Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
      '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight
      "All attempts to 'rise above the issue' are simply an excuse to avoid it profitably." --Dick Gregory

Brad Johnson, SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
      Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
      '33 Rockne 10,
      '51 Commander Starlight,
      '53 Commander Starlight "Désirée",
      '56 Sky Hawk

Comment

Just two buildings and us cheapo's outside in the parking lot. Frank McCarthy (or whoever is handling the spot assignments) may have a map, but I have never seen one distributed. Brad????

http://community.webshots.com/user/GuidoSalvage

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.

Comment

Just two buildings and us cheapo's outside in the parking lot. Frank McCarthy (or whoever is handling the spot assignments) may have a map, but I have never seen one distributed. Brad????

http://community.webshots.com/user/GuidoSalvage

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.

Comment

Won't matter to me- I have to look at every item on every table, in every pile, in every area; including looking at EVERY Stude- for sale or not![8D]

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
            Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

Won't matter to me- I have to look at every item on every table, in every pile, in every area; including looking at EVERY Stude- for sale or not![8D]

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
              Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

A layout exists but we use it to set up the building and in most years continues to change almost right up to the last minute. it is nice and cozy in teo buildings with only about 20' of cold air between them. Once inside it's a one big family party and all dealers are very easy to find. If you lose one or can't find one come to me at the KRC Raffle Car and we will help you find the lost ones. See you in York and hopefully in Lancaster later in the year

See you in the future as I write about our past
                sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Comment

A layout exists but we use it to set up the building and in most years continues to change almost right up to the last minute. it is nice and cozy in teo buildings with only about 20' of cold air between them. Once inside it's a one big family party and all dealers are very easy to find. If you lose one or can't find one come to me at the KRC Raffle Car and we will help you find the lost ones. See you in York and hopefully in Lancaster later in the year

Comment

The only positive thing I can say (from a personal perspective) is that my bank account is happy this swap meet is at the other side of the continent!

<h5>Mark
                    '57 Transtar
                    3E-6/7-122
                    </h5>
                    Mark Hayden
                    '66 Commander
                    Zone Coordinator
                    Pacific Can-Am Zone

Comment

The only positive thing I can say (from a personal perspective) is that my bank account is happy this swap meet is at the other side of the continent!

<h5>Mark
                      '57 Transtar
                      3E-6/7-122
                      </h5>
                      Mark Hayden
                      '66 Commander
                      Zone Coordinator
                      Pacific Can-Am Zone

Comment

Well it's time to break out the walley let the fleas fly and come to a good old down home time. If you're good we'll keep you around to September and promise to keep you busy playing with Stude things until after the International Meet then send you home fat, happy and broke.

Comment

Well it's time to break out the walley let the fleas fly and come to a good old down home time. If you're good we'll keep you around to September and promise to keep you busy playing with Stude things until after the International Meet then send you home fat, happy and broke.

Comment

I can say from experience: "Ya HAFTA do York at least once!"[] I wish I could be there every year, but it's no doubt, good that I can't. Of course, if I could get some of my stuff there to sell!!![}]

Miscreant adrift in
                            the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
                            1960 Larkvertible V8
                            1958 Provincial wagon
                            1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

I can say from experience: "Ya HAFTA do York at least once!"[] I wish I could be there every year, but it's no doubt, good that I can't. Of course, if I could get some of my stuff there to sell!!![}]

Miscreant adrift in
                              the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
                              1960 Larkvertible V8
                              1958 Provincial wagon
                              1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Working...
                              X