SOLD - A CASO deal on Traction Tires for LT225/75-16 Studebaker Trucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOLD - A CASO deal on Traction Tires for LT225/75-16 Studebaker Trucks

These premium traction tires retailed for $175 each. I ran them for a couple of years, found they cruise quietly, wear well, great ride, great traction, load range E genuine light truck tires. Average tread depth remaining of 9-10/32". A Stude hobby truck could probably run these forever.

The Wintercat SST is a premium traction tire for light trucks built to handle anything Mother Nature has in store. Its deep, wide vertical and lateral grooves clear water or slush out of the tread efficiently for reduced hydroplaning. Tread blocks are patterned to provide maximum biting edges while keeping noise low.

Made with a special tread compound, the Wintercat SST is an outstanding tire that delivers extended tread life and the road grip you need. Owners love the confident traction of this smooth-riding tire. Expect many years and miles of use.
    All four yours for $100 plus shipping.

jack vines
    Last edited by PackardV8; 06-27-2018, 05:22 PM.
    PackardV8

I know it is early AM but how did you get 16 inch tires to fit 15 inch rims?
    If you car is ugly then it better be fast.....

65 2dr sedan
    64 2dr sedan (Pinkie)
    61 V8 Tcab
    63 Tcab 20R powered
    55 Commander Wagon
    54 Champion Wagon
    46 Gibson Model A
    50 JD MC
    45 Agricat
    67 Triumph T100
    66 Bultaco Matadore

Comment

Originally posted by studebakerkid View Post
      I know it is early AM but how did you get 16 inch tires to fit 15 inch rims?
      Because 16" wheels have been either standard or optional on Studebaker pickups forever. Yes, many 1/2-tons in the '50s-'60s came with the wimpy car 15"s, but trucks needs thar truck tars to look like a truck ;>)

jack vines
      PackardV8

Comment

Working...
      X