X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• studegary
    replied
    Originally posted by StudeRich View Post
    Bob, or anyone else that it may concern, this must be a Typo because Gary knows better, make that a 61S-J6 for the '61 Lark Regal Hardtop and Skytop equipped Hardtop Sixes.
    Yes, thank you. Just a late at night "typo". It was 11:30 PM here, but only 8:30 PM there.

Leave a comment:

• StudeRich
    replied
    Originally posted by studegary View Post
    For a Regal hardtop that would be 61V-J6 (61S-V6 for a six cyl.) on the body number tag on the COWL.
    One of the two Skytop hardtops that I owned for years was a 1961 Lark VIII Regal hardtop.
    Bob, or anyone else that it may concern, this must be a Typo because Gary knows better, make that a 61S-J6 for the '61 Lark Regal Hardtop and Skytop equipped Hardtop Sixes.

Leave a comment:

• studegary
    replied
    Originally posted by candbstudebakers View Post
    I am picking up a 61 hardtop with the sky top next Sunday and will be sending it to New Zealand but the cowell tag is missing does anyone have for a 61 not sure but I think it should start out 61V-J? and number under does not matter, any help would be nice....Bob
    For a Regal hardtop that would be 61V-J6 (61S-J6 for a six cyl.) on the body number tag on the COWL.
    One of the two Skytop hardtops that I owned for years was a 1961 Lark VIII Regal hardtop.
    Last edited by studegary; 06-26-2018, 07:41 PM. Reason: "typo" corrected

Leave a comment:

• rockne10
    replied
    Originally posted by StudeRich View Post
    ... Member who makes the "Streamers" make a "Skytop" streamer to go with the Cowl/Body Tag,
    That would be Jerry Kurtz.

Leave a comment:

• StudeRich
    replied
    The buyer needs to have the SDC and Forum Member who makes the "Streamers" make a "Skytop" streamer to go with the Cowl/Body Tag, if it has none.

Leave a comment:

• rockne10
    replied
    I would first check with Tom Karkiewicz. He has a real slew of body tags. I believe Kabchef also has a bit.
    If you want the tag to match the tub number you will probably need to have Jerry Kurtz make one for you. But you would need to get the tub number from the production order.

Leave a comment:

• candbstudebakers
    started a topic need 61 cowell tag.

need 61 cowell tag.

I am picking up a 61 hardtop with the sky top next Sunday and will be sending it to New Zealand but the cowell tag is missing does anyone have for a 61 not sure but I think it should start out 61V-J? and number under does not matter, any help would be nice....Bob
Working...
X