No announcement yet.

Attended my first SDC event (and more!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attended my first SDC event (and more!)

Like the title suggests, I had a lovely breakfast with the Sunshine Chapter of the SDC yesterday at a "classic" Denny's. There was a fair number of cars there and the company was spectacular. I also made a quick video of the '62 Champ if anyone would like to see it here: https://www.patreon.com/IntriguinglyDifferent. If people would like to contribute some funds, I could move on to bigger and better things. For instance, I wanted to take a good look at the Cade Collection (of 60 Studebakers) in Gainesville.

On another note, I'd just like to say "Happy Father's Day!" to all those beleaguered dads out there that made sure to make their children their first priority.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Traffic Light (Studebaker style).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	164.0 KB
ID:	1758066
    Jake Robinson Kaywell: Shoo-wops and doo-wops galore to the background of some fine Studes. I'm eager and ready to go!

1962 GT Hawk - "Daisy-Mae" - she came dressed to kill in etherial green with a charming turquoise inside. I'm hopelessly in love!

Originally posted by Stude Shoo-wop! View Post
    For instance, I wanted to take a good look at the Cade Collection (of 60 Studebakers) in Gainesville.
    Well, there’s only around 45 (nice) Studes in that collection, but it’s still a lot of cars to look at. Let me know when you plan on coming up.

Comment

Thanks for sharing I'm a original car kind of guy, but that awesome green Hawks of yours would look good with some gold metallic pin striping!

Comment

Working...
      X