Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sonny
    replied
    Thanks a million Doug and leyrret! Yeah, a big chunk of car out on the left coast would cost almost as much moo-lah as a whole car would cost to transport here. Well, that's my luck, ALways somewhere too far....[V] I'll definitely keep an eye peeled on ebay. Thanks again fellas!

Sonny
    http://RacingStudebakers.com

Leave a comment:

• Sonny
    replied
    Thanks a million Doug and leyrret! Yeah, a big chunk of car out on the left coast would cost almost as much moo-lah as a whole car would cost to transport here. Well, that's my luck, ALways somewhere too far....[V] I'll definitely keep an eye peeled on ebay. Thanks again fellas!

Sonny

Leave a comment:

• doug
    replied
    I have a 4:56 or 4:88 sitting on the west coast. I would have said something sooner but the distance would be the big hurdle. Don't know if it is a TT or not but without backing plates.

Leave a comment:

• doug
    replied
    I have a 4:56 or 4:88 sitting on the west coast. I would have said something sooner but the distance would be the big hurdle. Don't know if it is a TT or not but without backing plates.

Leave a comment:

• leyrret
    replied
    Sonny,
    There's a 3.92 up Power Lock carrier ,19 spline, on ebay. #350019901437. These appear quite often on ebay.

Leave a comment:

• leyrret
    replied
    Sonny,
    There's a 3.92 up Power Lock carrier ,19 spline, on ebay. #350019901437. These appear quite often on ebay.

Leave a comment:

• Sonny
    replied
    quote:Originally posted by studebaker-R2-4-me

Sonny,

I am interested in a 3.54:1 TT. That sounds like an all round good ratio to me. It'll help me spin those tires and give me a good cruising RPM down the highway. The email has been sent to the gentleman

Allen

1964 GT Hawk R2 Clone
    Oakville, Ontario.

Hamilton Chapter
    See you at Niagara 2008 Crossroads Zone Meet July 18-20
    Great! Thanks Allen!

Sonny

Leave a comment:

• Sonny
    replied

Sonny,

I am interested in a 3.54:1 TT. That sounds like an all round good ratio to me. It'll help me spin those tires and give me a good cruising RPM down the highway. The email has been sent to the gentleman

Allen

1964 GT Hawk R2 Clone
    Oakville, Ontario.

Hamilton Chapter
    Great! Thanks Allen!

Sonny

Leave a comment:

• ChampTrucking
    replied
    Hey Sonny,try Rich LaTorre(amnotR2) who posts on the Stude NG.I seem to remember he had a 427 ratio 44 he wanted to off,but I cannot remember if it was a TT or not.He had 2 rearends taking up space in his garage.Email me off Forum and I can pass on a message to him.Thanks...Rich

Leave a comment:

• ChampTrucking
    replied
    Hey Sonny,try Rich LaTorre(amnotR2) who posts on the Stude NG.I seem to remember he had a 427 ratio 44 he wanted to off,but I cannot remember if it was a TT or not.He had 2 rearends taking up space in his garage.Email me off Forum and I can pass on a message to him.Thanks...Rich

Leave a comment:

• studebaker-R2-4-me
    replied
    Sonny,

Allen

1964 GT Hawk R2 Clone
    Oakville, Ontario.

Hamilton Chapter

Leave a comment:

• studebaker-R2-4-me
    replied
    Sonny,

Allen

1964 GT Hawk R2 Clone
    Oakville, Ontario.

Hamilton Chapter

Leave a comment:

• Sonny
    replied

Sonny,

I came across a 4.09 TT out of an Avanti a couple of weeks ago. Tapered axles, no end plates. I've decided it's too low for me at this time. If I had a car trailer and a 3/4 ton truck I would have snapped it up for Stanton PSMCDR in September. You may want a lower ratio for your Drag car. If you're interested I'll put you in touch with the guy.

Allen

1964 GT Hawk R2 Clone
    Oakville, Ontario.

Hamilton Chapter
    Heck, that's the carrier I need, (4.09-up), and it's a great start. I would greatly appreciate it if you could please get me in touch with the guy Allen. I have some help available "up that-a way" to retrieve it.

Thanks a million in advance Allen!

Sonny

Leave a comment:

• Sonny
    replied

Sonny,

I came across a 4.09 TT out of an Avanti a couple of weeks ago. Tapered axles, no end plates. I've decided it's too low for me at this time. If I had a car trailer and a 3/4 ton truck I would have snapped it up for Stanton PSMCDR in September. You may want a lower ratio for your Drag car. If you're interested I'll put you in touch with the guy.

Allen

1964 GT Hawk R2 Clone
    Oakville, Ontario.

Hamilton Chapter
    Heck, that's the carrier I need, (4.09-up), and it's a great start. I would greatly appreciate it if you could please get me in touch with the guy Allen. I have some help available "up that-a way" to retrieve it.

Thanks a million in advance Allen!

Sonny

Leave a comment:

• studebaker-R2-4-me
    replied
    Sonny,

Allen

1964 GT Hawk R2 Clone
    Oakville, Ontario.

Hamilton Chapter

Leave a comment:

Working...
X