X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8E45E
    replied
    Originally posted by studegary View Post
    This is a good example of something that should be in the "Stove Huggers" section. I enjoy the post, but would like to see it properly placed.
    The International KB panel is probably the most interesting of the lot, but the moderator(s) can easily move it.

Craig

Leave a comment:

• thom
    replied
    I'm sorry that my reply will also be in the wrong section, but a few years ago I found and bought an IHC panel like the yellow one . It was here in western NC but had lettering from a laundry service in Trenton NJ on it. I should have kept it.

Leave a comment:

• studegary
    replied
    This is a good example of something that should be in the "Stove Huggers" section. I enjoy the post, but would like to see it properly placed.

Leave a comment:

• TWChamp
    replied
    The owner needs to get them up on blocks. It's a shame the way the blue one is sinking into the soil.

Leave a comment:

• wlfrench
    replied
    Divco milk trucks. I absolutely love them.

Leave a comment:

• fargoguy
    replied
    Yellow one is 41-47 International k series panel, red is little later IH l series pickup up to 53, last two are Divco milk trucks

Leave a comment:

• thunderations
    replied
    The first 2 are Internationals. Not sure on the bread truck style vehicles. Could be Metro.

Leave a comment:

• wlfrench
    started a topic Off topic truck ID.

Off topic truck ID.

I sure wish I could win the lottery I would love to hotrod/restomod all 4 of these trucks. I found them all in a fenced in lot behind a garage near where I live. Don't know what any of them are.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20171021_155348_resized.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	197.6 KB
ID:	1757858Click image for larger version

Name:	20171021_155355_resized.jpg
Size:	197.1 KB
ID:	1757859Click image for larger version

Name:	20171021_155429_resized.jpg
Size:	116.9 KB