Two Animals Together For A Ride!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Animals Together For A Ride!

Took Daisy-Mae out for a drive this morning and thought it would be a good idea to bring the dog along. Lassie's a mite bit possessive of me and doesn't like it when I leave her alone, after all.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Lassie Down.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	93.0 KB
ID:	1757843

She was a bit recalcitrant at first, but she eventually got around to enjoying herself!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Lassie Up.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	85.6 KB
ID:	1757844

We had nice, temperate weather to boot. A rarity in the Florida summertime!
    Jake Robinson Kaywell: Shoo-wops and doo-wops galore to the background of some fine Studes. I'm eager and ready to go!

1962 GT Hawk - "Daisy-Mae" - she came dressed to kill in etherial green with a charming turquoise inside. I'm hopelessly in love!

Jake - I like your dog! It was "temperate" here also. It is 50 degrees F.

Just a couple of caveats; the dog should have a restraint for its and your safety and either cover the car's seat or at least make sure that your dog's nails are extra short.
    Gary L.
    Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
    Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Originally posted by studegary View Post
      Just a couple of caveats; the dog should have a restraint for its and your safety and either cover the car's seat or at least make sure that your dog's nails are extra short.
      I can't really do anything about a restraint, but I did lay a towel down over the seat cover for her.
      Jake Robinson Kaywell: Shoo-wops and doo-wops galore to the background of some fine Studes. I'm eager and ready to go!

1962 GT Hawk - "Daisy-Mae" - she came dressed to kill in etherial green with a charming turquoise inside. I'm hopelessly in love!

Comment

Nice! Here we have a law that animals should be in cage or belted in some way, swedes loves to crash as everyone knows, & it's quite a bill to pay for a lose dog in a car but so far I've gotten away from it, I refuse to strap or cage my dogs.
        (Maby it's the same law in Germany too, I don't remember but I think it is in Holland, I drive there at times.)
        sigpic

Josephine
        Champion V8
        4d sedan

Comment

I am guessing that the "two animals" are the car (Hawk) and the dog, not you.
          Gary L.
          Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
          Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

A nice dog and a nice car, Jake. Studes and dogs seem to go well together. My pup will be 11 later this year and she’s still eager to hang her head out the window of every Stude she finds herself in.

Comment

You're making some great memories,Jake!..Enjoy and take care of both of them.

Comment

Working...
              X