Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avantidon
    replied
    Joe, the 2019 IM will be held in Central Ohio. As of today, the date has not been established as it is dependent on the Mid-Ohio Raceway's 2019 schedule which has not been published as of yet. As Brad says, Denny can give you more info on this.

Leave a comment:

• rockne10
    replied
    I would suspect the Chairperson of the SDC International Meet Committee would be the first to know. He, Denny Foust, will no doubt chime in when he gets the opportunity. You COULD get his contact information from the SDC Roster, or you COULD send him a PM through his Forum profile. http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.com/member.php?6031-studeguy54

Leave a comment:

• JRoberts
    started a topic 2019 International Meet

2019 International Meet

I am not sure where else to ask this question. I am planning an event for our chapter next year. This event will involve a lot of time and work to put together. I would not want it to interfere with the 2019 International Meet, as some of our members, including me, would like to attend that IM. So, what I need to know is when the 2019 International Meet will be held. I know where it will be, but not when. Where can I find out this information?
Working...
X