Need 58 Commander trim pieces and parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need 58 Commander trim pieces and parts

I am in need of trim pieces for my 58 Commander, anyone who has NOS, or very good chrome grill trim, side grills, a grill, headlight doors, hood bar, or any stainless molding, please get in contact with me. Also I need the interior rear side panels for a 2 door hardtop, if the panels are ruined, that is ok, I just need the metal bolster that goes under the panels at the top. Also need a passenger side rear window mechanism, complete, for a two door hardtop. (559)924-5225 or email is fine. thankyou, James

SASCO had some of that for my 58 hardtop this summer. I got the last of a few pieces though. funny thing is, they had tons of that stuff just a year or two ago.

JDP/Maryland
    63 R2 SuperHawk (Caesar)
    spent to date $54664,75
    64 R2 GT (Sid)
    spent to date $62,839.60
    63 Lark 2 door
    57 wagon
    51 Commander
    39 Coupe express
    39 Coupe express (rod)

JDP Maryland

Comment

SASCO had some of that for my 58 hardtop this summer. I got the last of a few pieces though. funny thing is, they had tons of that stuff just a year or two ago.

JDP/Maryland
      63 R2 SuperHawk (Caesar)
      spent to date $54664,75
      64 R2 GT (Sid)
      spent to date $62,839.60
      63 Lark 2 door
      57 wagon
      51 Commander
      39 Coupe express
      39 Coupe express (rod)

JDP Maryland

Comment

Yes, I was able to buy a lot of 58 stuff from them when they were Newman and Altman, they seemed to have it falling off the shelf at that time, no more though, I have seen a lot of pieces floating around though, in private hands.

Comment

Yes, I was able to buy a lot of 58 stuff from them when they were Newman and Altman, they seemed to have it falling off the shelf at that time, no more though, I have seen a lot of pieces floating around though, in private hands.

Comment

Still needing these parts. thanks

Comment

Still needing these parts. thanks

Comment

Working...
              X