Shot in a Studebaker dearship......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shot in a Studebaker dearship......

"Quicksand", Tonight, Film Noir, Movies Channel......shot in a 1950 Studebaker dealership.....Mickey Rooney stars.
    Lou Van Anne
    62 Champ
    64 R2 GT Hawk
    79 Avanti II

Thank you! I set it to record, love to see it again. If you're a fan of Film Noir see TCM 'Noir Alley' on Saturday night and again on Sunday mornings.

Comment

Watching Dr.Blake the other night on PBS. There was a 57 Golden Hawk in a couple shots...
      64 GT Hawk (K7)
      1970 Avanti (R3)

Comment

You can watch it all year round here: https://archive.org/details/Quicksand_clear
        Nice day to all.
        sigpic

Comment

You can watch "Quicksand" on Youtube, as well as "The Big Wheel" from 1949, also starring Mickey Rooney, which has a lot of exciting footage of racing everything from midgets to Indy 500.

I never saw a movie with Peter Lorre that I didn't enjoy watching. Barbara Bates had a promising but short career, best known for the final scene in "All About Eve" with George Sanders. Sadly both Bates and Sanders were troubled souls, and took their own lives.
          Trying to build a 48 Studebaker for the 21st century.
          See more of my projects at stilettoman.info

Comment

Last night I just happened to turn the channel when I saw a man and woman surrounded by Studebaker cars and pickups. That has to be the most Studes I've seen in any movie scene. This was about 15 minutes into the movie. I hadn't heard of this movie before, so I did a Google search and learned it was shot in 1950.

Comment

From your thread title I was sure there would be blood involved.
              Ed Sallia
              Dundee, OR

Sol Lucet Omnibus

Comment

Working...
              X