X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• StudeRich
    replied
    Define a Blue Wire with a "CLIP"?

Usually correct or Factory wire ends are a Round Bullet connector, Male or Female, or a Flat Spade Type connector Male or Female.

OR, a "CLIP" is usually a Temporary Alligator "Clip".

Leave a comment:

• Noxnabaker
    replied
    Might be, but it deep-ends on the kind of god being around at that moment...

Leave a comment:

• plee4139
    started a topic Now WTF???

Now WTF???

So there i was happily detailing the engine bay, getting rid of all the grime form being in the shop for so long, being extra careful not to dislodge or disturb anything, and I notice this blue wire with a clip on the end, coming out of a bundle of wires, just hanging there. As it's only a few inches long, there's only so many places it can reach, including through a hole in the firewall where it can be reached. looked under the dash and didn't see anything which would hold a clip without one attached. Also, the temp gauge wasn't working at all, and I saw some water on the frame below the water pump which was replaced. now, one of the reasons the engine failed was because it wasn't hooked up properly, but I felt (couldn't see) the back of it and it felt secure. Is this a coincidence? Is God punishing me for enjoying my car so much?
Working...
X