NC's Tri State Meet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NC's Tri State Meet?

I was wondering if anyone on the Forum has heard any details about the North Carolina chapter's Tri-State Meet. I have sent out several emails but have heard nothing much as of now. I know they were planning on moving it up to August to avoid possible conflicts with the International Meet in September, but that is all I can find out.

Joe Roberts
    '61 R1 Champ
    '65 Cruiser
    Editor of "The Down Easterner"
    Eastern North Carolina Chapter
    Joe Roberts
    '61 R1 Champ
    '65 Cruiser
    Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Joe, The North Carolina Chapter did agree to move thier meet as it did conflict with the National. We the National Keystone Meet Committee asked them to consider the move and they graciously agreed since they have also hosted a national meet and understand all that goes on with it, I would suggest that you contact a North Carolina Chapter Officer for the new date. It has been set. Sorry I can't give it to you as I don't know it off the top of my head.

See you in the future as I write about our past
    sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Comment

Joe, The North Carolina Chapter did agree to move thier meet as it did conflict with the National. We the National Keystone Meet Committee asked them to consider the move and they graciously agreed since they have also hosted a national meet and understand all that goes on with it, I would suggest that you contact a North Carolina Chapter Officer for the new date. It has been set. Sorry I can't give it to you as I don't know it off the top of my head.

See you in the future as I write about our past
      sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Comment

Working...
      X