Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4/13/2018) SDC Southeast Zone Meet This Weekend!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4/13/2018) SDC Southeast Zone Meet This Weekend!

Packing right now!
    Largest SDC event in the Southeast this year!

North Central Florida Chapter SDC

2018 Southeast Zone Meet

• [*=left]Mail-in registration has ENDED – please register on day of show Learn more

• Limited seats available at the Awards Ceremony & Banquet. Call 386-418-8252 ASAP if you want to attend.

• The host hotel has SOLD OUT. Check out your lodging options here

• The Yazoo Kickstarts with Susie Rudder to entertain at the barn dance Friday – Band bio

• [*=left]As of now we have over 70 show cars registered but there is still room for more Studebakers – BRING YOURS!

Our chapter has been working hard to put together this meet & we have some great things lined up. Our theme is “Horse Power: 1852-1920” and it will center around Studebaker’s birth & following success in wagon manufacturing.
    When: April 13th thru 15th 2018.
    Where: Best Western Gateway Grand in Gainesville, Florida. *NOTE: The host hotel has SOLD OUT – see alternative options here.
    We hope you and your family will be able to attend. If you need additional information please email zonemeet@bulletnose.org or contact Martha at 386-418-8252

NORTH CENTRAL FLORIDA CHAPTER STUDEBAKER DRIVERS CLUB

PO Box 559 Newberry, FL 32669
    Phone: 352-472-9369
    Fax: 352-472-6889
    Email: email
    Web: http://bulletnose.org

HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Well, I'd love to go, but I have that gosh-darn ACT (standardized test) this weekend! Don't you just hate it when life gets in the way of something magical?
    Jake Robinson Kaywell: Shoo-wops and doo-wops galore to the background of some fine Studes. I'm eager and ready to go!

1962 GT Hawk - "Daisy-Mae" - she came dressed to kill in etherial green with a charming turquoise inside. I'm hopelessly in love!

Comment

See you soon Jeff! Over 70 Studebakers registered with a couple of unexpected ones in the parking lot already. I drove Danny's '47 to the hotel this evening and talked with Jim and Corey Lime (new owners of S.I.) for a bit. I'll be there tomorrow afternoon with my '55 wagon.

Last edited by mbstude; 04-12-2018, 05:28 PM.

Comment

See you tomorrow.

Comment

Really wish I could be there. Have fun, everyone!
          Mike Davis
          Regional Manager, North Carolina
          1964 Champ 8E7-122 "Stuey"

Comment

Working...
          X