X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is for Bob Palma

This is a nice Hudson

7G-Q1 49 2R12 10G-F5 56B-D4 56B-F2
    As soon as you find a product you like they will stop making it.

This in Deadwood, SD

Comment

This in Deadwood, SD

Comment

quote:Originally posted by ST2DE5

This is a nice Hudson
        So is this one!

And an Essex closer in age to the car Bob referred to earlier. But I do like that Hollywood hardtop!!

Craig

Comment

This is a nice Hudson
          So is this one!

And an Essex closer in age to the car Bob referred to earlier. But I do like that Hollywood hardtop!!

Craig

Comment

Since Bob called me the photo librarian ( although I think Craig has me beat by a long shot) I will post some Hudson pics.

This is a restoration shop in Broadway, VA

Just to add some Studebaker content to this thread, they have a 63 Lark for sale. Low mileage but no options.

My wife and I went to Niagara Falls in the summer of 1976 and I spotted this Hudson at a gas station. She took my picture.

Leonard Shepherd
            http://leonardshepherd.com/

Comment

Since Bob called me the photo librarian ( although I think Craig has me beat by a long shot) I will post some Hudson pics.

This is a restoration shop in Broadway, VA

Just to add some Studebaker content to this thread, they have a 63 Lark for sale. Low mileage but no options.

My wife and I went to Niagara Falls in the summer of 1976 and I spotted this Hudson at a gas station. She took my picture.

Leonard Shepherd

Comment

quote:Originally posted by lstude

Since Bob called me the photo librarian ( although I think Craig has me beat by a long shot) Just to add some Studebaker content to this thread, they have a 63 Lark for sale. Low mileage but no options.

Leonard Shepherd
                Thanks, guys; nice cars.
                Leonard: Is that a current photo? If so, where is that Lark and what do they want for it? Just curious. [}] BP
                We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
                "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by lstude

Since Bob called me the photo librarian ( although I think Craig has me beat by a long shot) Just to add some Studebaker content to this thread, they have a 63 Lark for sale. Low mileage but no options.

Leonard Shepherd
                  Thanks, guys; nice cars.
                  Leonard: Is that a current photo? If so, where is that Lark and what do they want for it? Just curious. [}] BP
                  We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
                  "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by 8E45E

This is a nice Hudson
                    So is this one!

Craig
                    There is a guy around here with a Hudson pickup but it has a later model Twin H power plant. It too is pretty cool.

Joe Roberts
                    '61 R1 Champ
                    '65 Cruiser
                    Editor of "The Down Easterner"
                    Eastern North Carolina Chapter
                    Joe Roberts
                    '61 R1 Champ
                    '65 Cruiser

Comment

quote:Originally posted by 8E45E

This is a nice Hudson
                      So is this one!

Craig
                      There is a guy around here with a Hudson pickup but it has a later model Twin H power plant. It too is pretty cool.

Joe Roberts
                      '61 R1 Champ
                      '65 Cruiser
                      Editor of "The Down Easterner"
                      Joe Roberts
                      '61 R1 Champ
                      '65 Cruiser

Comment

quote:Thanks, guys; nice cars.
                        Leonard: Is that a current photo? If so, where is that Lark and what do they want for it? Just curious. BP
                        That picture was taken about a year ago. IIRC they want $4,500.00 for it. I believe it has about 40,000 miles. It is a six with 3 speed. Not sure if it has OD. It has a radio. I think it was a one owner local car that was sold new at Masons's Studebaker in Timberville, VA. The next town to Broadway where the restoration shop is.

Here are some more pics.

Leonard Shepherd

Comment

quote:Thanks, guys; nice cars.
                          Leonard: Is that a current photo? If so, where is that Lark and what do they want for it? Just curious. BP
                          That picture was taken about a year ago. IIRC they want $4,500.00 for it. I believe it has about 40,000 miles. It is a six with 3 speed. Not sure if it has OD. It has a radio. I think it was a one owner local car that was sold new at Masons's Studebaker in Timberville, VA. The next town to Broadway where the restoration shop is.

Here are some more pics.

Leonard Shepherd

Comment

Working...
                          X