No announcement yet.

They're still out there!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Nice looking Dictator coupe "core," John. You were fortunate to find one so good. Congrats. BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
    "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

'Nice looking Dictator coupe "core," John. You were fortunate to find one so good. Congrats. BP
      We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
      "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

I can picture that car completely done, and I believe it'll be as beautiful as the day it rolled off the line, John. Great find!

Jacob Newkirk - Owensboro, KY

KEEP AMERICA BEAUTIFUL! Drive a Studebaker!

Comment

I can picture that car completely done, and I believe it'll be as beautiful as the day it rolled off the line, John. Great find!

Comment

John, you're a Lucky Dog to find that beautiful coupe. My only request is that you find an owner of a repro Auburn Speedster and see that he gets those plates!

Miscreant adrift in
            the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
            1960 Larkvertible V8
            1958 Provincial wagon
            1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

John, you're a Lucky Dog to find that beautiful coupe. My only request is that you find an owner of a repro Auburn Speedster and see that he gets those plates!

Miscreant adrift in
              the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
              1960 Larkvertible V8
              1958 Provincial wagon
              1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Working...
              X