Grease guns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grease guns

Anyone have any comments on electric grease guns? My cheapie manual is shot and am curious
    Ron Dame
    '63 Champ

We use the Milwaukee brand at work. They work well, and the batteries seem to hold up.

Comment

I've had a Lincoln for ~10 years. Very happy with it, and still using the original battery.
      Skip Lackie

Comment

Sounds like a plan Stan. Can't count how many times I've had to position the gun only to find there's not enough room to work the handle!

Comment

I have a traditional manual, and a pneumatic grease gun. I've never considered a cordless electric. My opinion, what ever type, as long as it provides enough pressure to lubricate, should be OK. The MOST important thing, is to use them often enough.
          John Clary
          Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

Regardless of which style you use, manual, pneumatic, or electric, I highly recommend the Lock-n-Lube fitting - does what it says on the box. I have a JD tractor that has a bucket and many of the fittings are hard to get to and hard to fill and with a traditional fitting, it becomes almost impossible to get it off when it's under pressure - the lock-n-lube makes easy work of it.

I'm not affiliated in any way with lock-n-lube, just believe it's a great product.

https://locknlube.com/
            -------------------
            Daddy always said, if yer gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough & I\'m one tough sumbiatch!

Comment

My Lincoln works very well

Comment

Working...
              X