Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone heard from Starlight Studebaker in the last week or so?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone heard from Starlight Studebaker in the last week or so?

Howdy,

I was super stoked - after 2 years, Will and Lori got back to me right before New Year's and found a set of front door panels for my wagon in their inventory. By mid Jan they hadn't arrived so I called and spoke with Will and he apologized for the delay but said he'd get them out very soon. 2 more weeks pass and nothing has arrived and I call back just to check the status and their phone rolls directly into voice mail now. Just curious if anyone has spoken with them in the last week or so. I know this is a side business for them, so I'm not slamming them or complaining I'm just super excited that I'm this close to getting NOS panels to replace my beat up ones that I'm just anxious and kind of holding my breath for things to finally come through after a 2 year wait.

Thanks,
    Dean
    Dean Seavers
    Sacramento, CA

I was in contact with Will last November for a project I started. I tried reaching out to him over the past few weeks and no response. I hope everything's fine.

Comment

If you read back through any posts regarding them, this is standard operating procedure most of the time with them. Occasionally someone gets immediate service from them, but most of the time the service is the same as your experience.
      KURTRUK
      (read it backwards)

Nothing is politically right which is morally wrong. -A. Lincoln

Comment

I got an interior kit for my Champ from them last summer. We met up at the international meet. It was a long process with periods of no response, but I finally got it. The Way it turned out I save shipping by meeting them in South Bend. They are very nice people. Just be patient, very patient.
        1962 Champ

51 Commander 4 door

Comment

Will just sent me an NOS spare tire cover for my 55 wagon. I talked to him briefly yesterday, he’s currently out of town for a bit.

Comment

Thanks for the replies! I appreciate it. I will continue to wait.
            Dean Seavers
            Sacramento, CA

Comment

Working...
            X