cutting up a 76 Avanti.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cutting up a 76 Avanti.

right now the 76 Avanti is down to it's last stage the front was damage and frame bend real bad all good parts are long gone but the rear clip less trunk lid and glass in one piece, the frame will be cut into pieces for easy scrapping. I have saved the hog troughs as they are very nice and for sale and can be delivered to S/B in May, same with the "X" member if some one wants it. the mufflers and rear tail pipes are new, any one interested send me your e-mail address and I can send pictures..............Bob
    Candbstudebakers
    Castro Valley,
    California

bumping this up in hopes that some of the parts left can go to some one that wants or needs them,dash , and hog troughs, are already asked for, but still have front and rear sway bars, some of the power steering system, valve, hoses, reach rod, and bell crank, couple of stock wheels, rear bumper brackets, one front one, front springs, rear springs,brake booster with master cyl,power shift floor mount pieces,and the rear clip less trunk lid and windows it is cut off just front of the roll bar. all these can come to S/B with me in May so now is your chance to get needed parts cheap.
    Candbstudebakers
    Castro Valley,
    California

Comment

Robert I do not know if this is known but hardly anyone uses or pays the ransome for "PHOTOBUCKET so please use an other way to post your pictures direct.

Robert Kapteyn

Comment

Robert, I know that is why I ask people to send e-mail address if they want pictures. photo-bucket sucks and as of now e-mail is the only way I have to send pictures, thanks Bob
        Candbstudebakers
        Castro Valley,
        California

Comment

Bob, Do you have the serial number ?
          64 GT Hawk (K7)
          1970 Avanti (R3)

Comment

Originally posted by 64V-K7 View Post
            it was cut just in front of the rear

Yes I have the tag off the car but forget to look at it I will try today, also as of yesterday the frame was cut up and some pieces set a side the big one is the "X" section and I left the side rails on it in case someone need it this way it was cut just past the rear spring area and about 6" in in front of the front X connection leaving all the side supports in place. I can and will bring to S/B in May if some one buys it for $300.00 and delivery is free, pictures to e-mail address only.I would be a lot easier for me to set it out for the scrap man but I can do the at any time, also have some other pieces rear springs, front springs some power steering pieces...lets talk.......Bob
            Candbstudebakers
            Castro Valley,
            California

Comment

Originally posted by 64V-K7 View Post
              here is the number of the 76 Avanti I finished cutting up RQB2374 want the tag?
              Candbstudebakers
              Castro Valley,
              California

Comment

Bob, how much for the rear clip? ( don't tell Paula)
                1951 Custom
                1958 Packard Hawk < resto project
                1962 Champ
                1963 Standard R1 4 speed
                1963 Avanti R1
                1963 GT Hawk R2 4 speed
                2006 Avanti Convertible

Comment

Sway bars still avaiable ?

Hi,
                  I could be interested in the sway bars and traction bars if thy are available.
                  I'm in Delaware, would you have any Idea what shipping would cost ?

Ken
                  Kenneth Smolecki

Comment

Originally posted by jgrohs View Post
                    Bob, how much for the rear clip? ( don't tell Paula)
                    Jeff a couple hundred ,come and get it and I will not tell Paula, but we both know she will find out.
                    Candbstudebakers
                    Castro Valley,
                    California

Comment

Originally posted by KenS View Post
                      Hi,
                      I could be interested in the sway bars and traction bars if thy are available.
                      I'm in Delaware, would you have any Idea what shipping would cost ?

Ken
                      Ken shipping would cost to much and time spent trying to package them would be might not work for me. but the front and rear sway bars are there but not sure if all the brackets are, the traction bars are there and I cut and cleaned the front frame supports , $300 for every thing I have with these and can be delivered to S/B in may for free. send me your e-mail and I will send pictures of what I have. candbstudebakers@sbcglobal.net
                      Candbstudebakers
                      Castro Valley,
                      California

Comment

Originally posted by candbstudebakers View Post
                        Jeff a couple hundred ,come and get it and I will not tell Paula, but we both know she will find out.
                        I'll promise not to tell her....for $200. Deal....?
                        Lou Van Anne
                        62 Champ
                        64 R2 GT Hawk
                        79 Avanti II

Comment

Originally posted by candbstudebakers View Post
                          Ken shipping would cost to much and time spent trying to package them would be might not work for me. but the front and rear sway bars are there but not sure if all the brackets are, the traction bars are there and I cut and cleaned the front frame supports , $300 for every thing I have with these and can be delivered to S/B in may for free. send me your e-mail and I will send pictures of what I have. candbstudebakers@sbcglobal.net
                          kenneth.smolecki@yahoo.com
                          I'm checking to make sure I can get the time off, we're talking the weekend of May 5th right?
                          Kenneth Smolecki

Comment

Ken yes the first week end in May, you could also have some one pick them up and bring closer to home, things like that happen all the time here in Studebaker land. If you have never been to the May swap in S/B it should be on your bucket list to do, I have been there many times and I live in California close to 6,000 miles round trip.
                            Candbstudebakers
                            Castro Valley,
                            California

Comment

Working...
                            X