No announcement yet.

In case you missed it..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL-that was a bad run there.I had NO traction at all,and it was HOT that day. As the day cooled down and my Lark had a chance to cool down,I got my time down to a 13.04@104.93,with a .3080 reaction time and a 60 foot time of 1.9520.All of my 60 foot times that day were in the 1.95 range if traction was good.I think on a cooler day ,with a small bump in timing it will do a 12 second run.And currently all I have is a 331 rear ratio.I would like to try a 354 or a 373. But for a street toy I guess it aint bad.I did not do any tuning or nothing.I ran it as it was since I completed it.Those were my first passes at the drag strip since I changed motors.Not even a fresh set of plugs! I barely had time to wax it before the national meet.If I ever get some spare time,I would like to tune it and play around with it. THANK YOU for the kind words and posting the videos. They were a good Studebaker fix in the middle of what feels like a long winter season.

Comment

LOL-that was a bad run there.I had NO traction at all,and it was HOT that day. As the day cooled down and my Lark had a chance to cool down,I got my time down to a 13.04@104.93,with a .3080 reaction time and a 60 foot time of 1.9520.All of my 60 foot times that day were in the 1.95 range if traction was good.I think on a cooler day ,with a small bump in timing it will do a 12 second run.And currently all I have is a 331 rear ratio.I would like to try a 354 or a 373. But for a street toy I guess it aint bad.I did not do any tuning or nothing.I ran it as it was since I completed it.Those were my first passes at the drag strip since I changed motors.Not even a fresh set of plugs! I barely had time to wax it before the national meet.If I ever get some spare time,I would like to tune it and play around with it. THANK YOU for the kind words and posting the videos. They were a good Studebaker fix in the middle of what feels like a long winter season.

Comment

Working...
      X