• Show
Clear All

The Chinese doing the repro.
    JDP Maryland

Comment

The Chinese doing the repro.
      JDP Maryland

Comment

I just sold one on ebay the week before Christmas. These have sold for anywhere between $500 and $1105. Timing is everything. The one that I sold for 1105 is going into a car that is being made for a major role in a movie and the car has to be perfect. That is all that I will comment on that one. I still have three 58's and one 57. They are very different. The 57 Packard emblem that I have is absolutely perfect. If one wants to use it as a prototype to make a bunch more, this would be the one. There are a lot more 57 Packard Wagons out there based on production numbers. Plus why would someone want to make duplicates of the 58. There are eighteen 58 Packard wagons in our registry. This has been a six year process. I am figuring that there are 25 or less left. Emblem Magic will not make their money back on this emblem. Plus a good eye has the ability of telling the real from the sample they sent me. Take care

58 Packard Wgn (Parade Red)
        58 Packard Wgn (Park Green)
        58 Packard Sdn (Shadowtone Red)
        62 Daytona (White)
        63 R2 Lark (Super Red)

Comment

I just sold one on ebay the week before Christmas. These have sold for anywhere between $500 and $1105. Timing is everything. The one that I sold for 1105 is going into a car that is being made for a major role in a movie and the car has to be perfect. That is all that I will comment on that one. I still have three 58's and one 57. They are very different. The 57 Packard emblem that I have is absolutely perfect. If one wants to use it as a prototype to make a bunch more, this would be the one. There are a lot more 57 Packard Wagons out there based on production numbers. Plus why would someone want to make duplicates of the 58. There are eighteen 58 Packard wagons in our registry. This has been a six year process. I am figuring that there are 25 or less left. Emblem Magic will not make their money back on this emblem. Plus a good eye has the ability of telling the real from the sample they sent me. Take care

58 Packard Wgn (Parade Red)
          58 Packard Wgn (Park Green)
          58 Packard Sdn (Shadowtone Red)
          62 Daytona (White)
          63 R2 Lark (Super Red)

Comment

Working...
          X