No Improvement yet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terry,

Sorry for the outburst but this issue has been bugging me for ten years. I wish I could resolve it but it is up to those of you living in Canada to raise the issue with the the real culprit, the Canadian Postal System. What amazes me is that many Canadian issues have been delivered while other languish somewhere. It is a problem here in the US as well but thankfully is limited in nature but does exist and we continue to try and address it as best we can. Hopefully TW will be delivered soon. I truly was hoping that the format change would address the Canadian delivery issue but I guess that was an optimistic pipe dream. Again sorry for lashing out at you.
    sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Comment

Avantidon :

Don't give it another thought . I guess I am not the only one peed off with this on going problem . If some of our southern members are in the same boat as us north of the 49TH I guess the Canadian Postal system isn't the only ones to blame . Could the problem be the spot between Sheriden and our postal systems ??Wonder if our VP can look into that part ??
      Anyway let's hope this can be resolved soon after 38 years I have put my energy into this club and at my age don't really need anymore stress . Said enough for now will let someone else sprout off now . take care guys and gals .

Old Fart Terry

Comment

Not here in North Carolina on the 11th, and my membership is up to date.
        Ron Dame
        '63 Champ

Comment

Well color me surprised...my issue showed up yesterday which is must be the shortest delivery time that I can remember...yay. The new format is refreshing. cheers, junior
          sigpic
          1954 C5 Hamilton car.

Comment

Got mine yesterday too!

Comment

Got mine today, Vancouver BC. Awesome new look.

Comment

Here's something else to consider . Got my Dec. TW replacement today that Mark mailed three weeks ago and yet the stamp cancellation is Jan 3/18 so it has been held up somewhere since the 3RD . I think thunderations just might have the solution for foreign copies date them a month ahead then we will all be on time receivers .

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Dame View Post
                  Not here in North Carolina on the 11th, and my membership is up to date.
                  Maybe the mail truck just couldn't get up the mountain Most of us down east have already gotten ours a long time ago. Maybe you need to request another copy.
                  Joe Roberts
                  '61 R1 Champ
                  '65 Cruiser
                  Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

Originally posted by njonkman View Post
                    I haven't seen mine yet in Ontario
                    Nick
                    Mine arrived on the 112th. Looks great.
                    Nick

Comment

I'm not tying to stir things up but this post has me wondering how I came to have the new January issue for at least two weeks here in Arizona. Now I don't know if it was forwarded from our British Columbia mail box, which I highly doubt, or direct to our P.O. Box here. Unfortunately I threw the sleeve away not counting on folks trying to track the delays.
                      And yes, I like the new format.
                      Bill

Comment

With my lousy memory it got me to looking back in past posts and I see my actual delivery date was 27th Dec,2017! What the heck is that about?

Comment

Got mine Jan.15 whih is about 2 wks. sooner than normals so things are improving !

Comment

Got my Dec on the 29th. Jan still not here as of Monday evening. I am from near Edmonton.

Comment

If late delivery is all we have to worry about, I think one has too much time on our hands! Give this issue a break!!!!!

T-Cab

Comment

Just wondering if T-cab has got his Jan/18 issue yet cause 20 miles away it's still not here . I think Stude Norm should email me about the Convertibles .

Old Fart Terry

Comment

Working...
                                X